Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Baja 500

Old 05-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Baja 500

Myself and a few friends will be going down to watch may 30th-june 1st, anyone else going?
We will be camping on the beach at erendira, an hour or so south of ensenada.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gs...&ved=0CIIBELYD
Old 05-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I'll b down there. I'm going PreRunning Thursday the 30th, contingency the next day and camp after. Same as last year.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I'm leaving the 29th at night if anybody is interested.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:34 AM   #5
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still a maybe Oskar... Gotta decide between the race or my cousin's wedding! Haha
Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #6
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
What do u ride down there your built truck or beaters? Tent camping on the beach?
Old 05-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #7
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
I'm still a maybe Oskar... Gotta decide between the race or my cousin's wedding! Haha
Come on manny let's go PreRun. Your causin will probably get married more than once LOL jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
What do u ride down there your built truck or beaters? Tent camping on the beach?
I drive my truck. We usually don't camp in the beach , we do tent camping though.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
we will be their for sure, not sure if racing or not, but we will be their!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #9
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Im leaving that Thursday or Friday morning, ill be chasing for my buddy's Class 1
Old 05-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I'm thinking.. .I have my cousin's wedding on Saturday. So Thinking I might get a hotel Thursday & Friday, see them take off Saturday somewhere close and get back to tj for the wedding.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #11
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Here's what I'm thinking.. .I have my cousin's wedding on Saturday. So Thinking I might get a hotel Thursday & Friday, see them take off Saturday somewhere close and get back to tj for the wedding.
Sounds like a plan.... I thought u said the ceremony was in SD.
I plan on PreRunning all day Thursday and get to the contingency early on friday.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #12
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Course Map due out on May 14th. Rumor says it is much like last years, except running the opposite direction, and going up to the pine forest...
Old 05-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
is that beach location part of the course?
my buddy and i are going and were planning on setting up in Ojos Negros like last time but would much rather be near the beach.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #15
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
The map hasn't been released. But most likely they'll be running by the beach.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #16
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Where you are camping is it rough camp or RV/camp spots?
Old 05-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #17
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going down early Tuesday morning to start prerunning. Will be chasing during the race. Staying in Ensenada Thursday night through Saturday night.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #18
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
Where you are camping is it rough camp or RV/camp spots?
Rough
I think there's a campground around. I'd b far from the race
Old 05-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #19
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
The Summit, Mike's Sky Rancho, Colonet were mentioned... and maybe not running backwards as I had heard... ???