Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MORE 500 Race (5/25/13) - Lucerne Valley

Old 05-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #161
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Fun weekend for sure! Had a good time riding around the course and snapping a few photos. And no monkey I was able to avoid the coyotes but did end up on the other side of the course till sunset. Since the wind came up and I had to shoot a wedding yesterday afternoon I just decided to head home and sleep in my own bed. (Easy decision since launched the cooler with my beverages)
Thanks again and can't wait till the next race!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #162
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Man what a race!!! Started off the line in the 8th spot. After the first lap I passed 8 trucks and was sitting in first place starting lap 2. Gained a 15 minute lead 25 miles into the 2nd lap and my centerlink snapped in half and we almost flipped the truck. (steering going out at 60 MPH+ is not fun)

***Huge props to Blackhawke88, Arcordova1050, and Anthony250. They were there in 15 minutes to help me out. Towed me to the pits and got me a welder.
Just in time my boy Sick Nick showed up to do some welding. We welded a grade 8 bolt and wrench to my sheered centerlink and drove another 150 miles to finish 6th. Thanks all you T.W. guys who helped out (there were many out there who I owe thanks to)
Ill get pics of the pro welding job also..lol
Old 05-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #163
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #164
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #165

precoma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #166
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam looks like fun! Got to make it out to one of these sometime.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #167
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Towed me to the pits and got me a welder.
Just in time my boy Sick Nick showed up to do some welding. We welded a grade 8 bolt and wrench to my sheered centerlink and drove another 150 miles to finish 6th.
Buahahha! So epic, SickNick customer service fo sho!
Old 05-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #168
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Man what a race!!! Started off the line in the 8th spot. After the first lap I passed 8 trucks and was sitting in first place starting lap 2. Gained a 15 minute lead 25 miles into the 2nd lap and my centerlink snapped in half and we almost flipped the truck. (steering going out at 60 MPH+ is not fun)

***Huge props to Blackhawke88, Arcordova1050, and Anthony250. They were there in 15 minutes to help me out. Towed me to the pits and got me a welder.
Just in time my boy Sick Nick showed up to do some welding. We welded a grade 8 bolt and wrench to my sheered centerlink and drove another 150 miles to finish 6th. Thanks all you T.W. guys who helped out (there were many out there who I owe thanks to)
Ill get pics of the pro welding job also..lol
so that was you we found twiddling your thumbs in the middle of the race course?? hahaha:

Old 06-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #169
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the Engage Off Road Triple Shoot Out Finale Recap showcasing the Class 1400/1450 Racers, at the MORE/McKenzies 500 2013. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7d1D...e_gdata_player