Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MORE 500 Race (5/25/13) - Lucerne Valley

Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
MORE 500 Race (5/25/13) - Lucerne Valley

Hey Guys,

The biggest desert race in Socal is almost here and it is always a great event to attend. Open desert, no admission fee, freedom to spectate from anywhere (at least 150 feet from course and safety is #1).

A bunch of people and I will be heading out Friday night and staying all the way until Sunday. We will be pre-running the course, chasing for various teams, helping out at tough spots along the course, and partying and having a good time at night.

Anyone is welcome to come, and we will try to have a common camp area for TW folks. LSK will be out there and we will be doing a full shakedown run of the complete 05+ Tacoma LT kit with fabricated spindles.

A few of us will be helping out with various race cars, but we're all out there to enjoy the sport and support the event.

Post up if you are interested. If it's you first time out there, let me know and we'll roll out together so you won't get lost. All trucks welcome, from stock to fully built.

My pics from last year's race:

Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ohhhh!!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Well if Lsk gets my spindles done, I guess ill have to go.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
ohhhh!!
will your truck be ready?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Well if Lsk gets my spindles done, I guess ill have to go.
We'll just have to ride Van's ass until the race to git'er done
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
will your truck be ready?
nine

Old 05-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof

We'll be pitting/chasing for the 1556 buggy

Big chance for TW to have one of the larger camps

Edit: we will also be supporting DesertGuy!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Why do I have to work every weekend there is a race
Old 05-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Why do I have to work every weekend there is a race
This is my first weekend off during a race, I'm pretty stoked. Every other weekend I have a 3 day weekend off but the Saturdays I work is always on a dace day
Old 05-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Know how you feel, I have a 3 day weekend every other weekend too. Trying to convince someone to swap shifts but not having much luck. I would really like to check out the LSK kit! Sounds like a fun weekend for sure.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #11
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
What time is the race? I have to be at work Sunday morning at 0700.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Race starts 10am Saturday and runs for 13 hours max.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #13
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Race starts 10am Saturday and runs for 13 hours max.
Im in. Let me know if you need a chase or pit truck from me.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ Bring your truck anyways and kick it with us. We'll be spectating where the gnarliest places are, so chances are you will be able to pull someone out if needed.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #15

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
1. Blackhawke
2. Jen
3. Tostidos
4. Hiatt
5. Monkeyproof
6. nfs257
Old 05-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #16

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ Bring your truck anyways and kick it with us. We'll be spectating where the gnarliest places are, so chances are you will be able to pull someone out if needed.
You know I wouldnt come with out my baby. I just enjoyed the pit and chase stuff last time.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #17
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
You know I wouldnt come with out my baby. I just enjoyed the pit and chase stuff last time.
I will be helping out a couple cars and trucks. Monkeyproof's buddy is racing a 1500 car i will be helping with, if you want, ask Tom what he needs you to do.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #18
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys know where you are going to set up at ? I will be at the engage pit but want to check out Jens truck and your cage aaron
Old 05-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #19
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Ill be there!
I'm sure I'll see you there, Chris.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #20
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
So excited!!