Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

sTOLEN Toyota PU (Ventura CA)

Old 05-12-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
sTOLEN Toyota PU (Ventura CA)

This '87 PU was stolen from Ventura CA.
It was posted on EXPO forum...
here are the details... lets find this truck for this kid.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...en-(Ventura-CA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorkOrangutan View Post
Well my '87 Toyota Pickup 4x4 xtracab was stolen from outside my house in Newbury Park last Friday. I loved this truck, it was my first and I haven't had enough time to get to do what I've wanted with it yet. If anybody sees it around please please report it to the police and notify me. It's a tan xtracab 4x4 that had a white skillcraft (out of business) camper shell with a National Forest Adventure Pass on the rear window, also the rear passenger slider had been broken and replaced with plexiglass and its pretty obvious, pretty much everything else was stock. Also the bumpers were missing the endcaps and there is no TOYOTA decal on the tailgate. Inside was nothing special except I had built a custom rear storage cabinet in the xtracab.
Thanks Peter