Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Need some help

Old 05-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
bradicus8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
bradicus8's Tacoma Gallery
Need some help

I'm going to be installing spindles shocks and AALs soon with 2 buddies of mine, I bought new rims with the correct backspacing for spindles and are goin to have firestone put on some 33" BFG's..so I'm need of some wheel spacers so I can drive the truck to firestone to have the wheels and tires put on.. If anyone would be willing to help me out and let me borrow a pair, I can offer collateral for your peace of mind... Looking to install in the nxt 2 weeks, thanks!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
Bump
Old 05-14-2013, 12:15 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
if u dont find them here, go to spidertrax website and buy a set of blemished spacers.....should show up in a couple days....then sell em when ur done....they go fast!

BTW, I am looking in b/s/t for ya
Old 05-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
not the best thread, but PM him......maybe he has them and some working pics....... they are only 1" tho

sorry, here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-k-n-cai.html
Old 05-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
not the best thread, but PM him......maybe he has them and some working pics....... they are only 1" tho

sorry, here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-k-n-cai.html

thanka man im just gonna have it towed