Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Who wants to Jump Into a Race Truck???

Old 05-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Who wants to Jump Into a Race Truck???

Ever wanted to Race in an Off Road Race Truck....well here is your chance...Come try the Engage Off Road Racing Adventure and jump in the DustforDogs.com/EngageOffRoad F-150 Class 1400 Race Truck, Driver by Driver of Record Jeffrey Musgrave... at the Next MORE/McKenzies 500 on May 25th 2013 out in Lucern Valley, Come Ride in the third seat and get a great view while you help navigate during this 500 Mile long Race, the Longest Race left in Souther California.....Take Off Road Racing off you "Bucket List" and experience a Life Long Memory!....Contact us for Details .... Engageoffroad@gmail.com or call the shop 909-238-6788....DezertDuck

Old 05-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like an experience of a lifetime!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
This sounds like an experience of a lifetime!

Defenitly is man...and at only $100 bucks a lap...you cant beat that price!, if your intereted we still have 4 laps open out of the 7 this truck will be running....treat yourself...take it off your "Bucket List"!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #4
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome but Im too far away, someday hopefully someday
Old 05-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Will you guys be doing this for any other race?? I would love to do this but have my sisters SDSU graduation to attend on the 25th. This is a hell of a deal!!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
That is awesome but Im too far away, someday hopefully someday
make a vacation out of it...treat yourself....check it off your bucket list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Will you guys be doing this for any other race?? I would love to do this but have my sisters SDSU graduation to attend on the 25th. This is a hell of a deal!!
we offer the EngageOffRoad Racing Adventure for every race we do, give us a call and we can schedule you into the next race
Old 05-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #7
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
make a vacation out of it...treat yourself....check it off your bucket list!
Hmm
Ticket to go $60
Running a lap $100
Wanting another $100
Staying at a hotel $80
Ticket to come back home $60
Total comes down to $400

Crossing off on to do list priceless
Old 05-18-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
I have to confess I had no real idea about how a true LT truck was offroad ride wise & after riding with Hass a year or 2 ago I totally understood what all the LT hype was about, hitting serious whoops at 50-60 mph (just guessing here) feeling literally nothing as far as impact goes just blew me away...

This is a great opportunity for anyone who hasn't experienced it yet, a def. "DO"....

Just don't let Hass drive....
Old 05-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #9
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely got to ride with Hass for free, it's what really set off the suspension bug in my head...will definitely be going full LT someday...
Old 05-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Definitely got to ride with Hass for free, it's what really set off the suspension bug in my head...will definitely be going full LT someday...

See, another convert.. true LT is def. a win
Old 05-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #11
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hahha I think you were there that weekend Dougy, I gave you a ride home the next day . That was a fuckin awesome weekend!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahha I think you were there that weekend Dougy, I gave you a ride home the next day . That was a fuckin awesome weekend!

Yep, thats right , it was.. I almost felt cheated that I got a harsher ride driving the GF's Saturn down the street than slamming whoops at 60 in the DNA truck...
Old 05-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #13
Dude, right? I remember feeling a kinda big bump, and Hass goes, oh that was a 5 foot drop off, we missed the turn lol, I was like OMG this is awesome. Totally gashed my hand open on a ziptie, didn't even notice until we got back to camp lol
Old 05-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #14
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Errr...one day!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #15
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Hmm
Ticket to go $60
Running a lap $100
Wanting another $100
Staying at a hotel $80
Ticket to come back home $60
Total comes down to $400

Crossing off on to do list priceless
its a life experience for sure, and now a days any weekend adventure runs you $400 anyways...

Disneyland Ticker $87.00
Disneyland Parking $15.00
Disneyland Lunch $18.00
Disneyland soda $9.00
Total $129.00 and thats for only one person...ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I have to confess I had no real idea about how a true LT truck was offroad ride wise & after riding with Hass a year or 2 ago I totally understood what all the LT hype was about, hitting serious whoops at 50-60 mph (just guessing here) feeling literally nothing as far as impact goes just blew me away...

This is a great opportunity for anyone who hasn't experienced it yet, a def. "DO"....

Just don't let Hass drive....
LT is fun especially somewhere as smooth as Oco....good times for sure

Quote:
Dude, right? I remember feeling a kinda big bump, and Hass goes, oh that was a 5 foot drop off, we missed the turn lol, I was like OMG this is awesome. Totally gashed my hand open on a ziptie, didn't even notice until we got back to camp lol
ha ha...yeah you made the "ohh were gonna die" sound ha ha ha, well we still have 3 laps available for this race if anyone is interested, give me Hass or anyone at Engage a call and we can set you Up