Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone in the High Desert Areas?

Old 05-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
VtotheZ is on a distinguished road
VtotheZ's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the High Desert Areas?

Victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, etc. Just got my first Tacoma, looking for other obsessed Taco owners in my area.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
VtotheZ is on a distinguished road
VtotheZ's Tacoma Gallery
I keep seeing a pretty sick Superwhite 2012-13 Taco around town, Wondering if they are on here at all?
Old 05-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i don't recall too many high desert yota owners here... on DR you can find some...

offhand, Tostidos is in Apple Valley...

rest of us live down the hill but are in your neck of the woods quite a bit wheeling at Lucerne Valley and Barstow...
Old 03-01-2014, 01:25 PM   #4
BCollett is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
BCollett's Tacoma Gallery
Fellow High desert Taco Owner here.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:33 AM   #5
pklintworth is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
pklintworth's Tacoma Gallery
Im up in bigbear area but spend alot of time down in Hesperia
Old 08-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #7
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be in Barstow for the next 3 months for work. I won't know anyone there and it'd be cool to meet some people from TW. My truck (4x4) is stock except for tires. I'm up for driving around in the desert and having fun.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:46 AM   #8
IC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to behold

Army: Infantry
Name: Isaac
IC MANDO's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellas. What's good? Check out this thread: "Mojave Run to support a local member in need of prayers"
Old 08-10-2014, 10:52 AM   #9
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC MANDO View Post
Hey fellas. What's good? Check out this thread: "Mojave Run to support a local member in need of prayers"
A link helps...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...r-prayers.html
Old 08-10-2014, 11:20 AM   #10
IC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to behold

Army: Infantry
Name: Isaac
IC MANDO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
I know, but I can't figure that out. I can't even put my build page as a signature. LOL!! I'm working on it though. Do you work for Engage?
Old 08-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #11
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC MANDO View Post
I know, but I can't figure that out. I can't even put my build page as a signature. LOL!! I'm working on it though. Do you work for Engage?
oh i wasn't giving you a hard time... just plugging the link to make it easier... haha...

i handle the photos and videos for Engage...
Old 08-10-2014, 03:43 PM   #12
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to pas on the run. I'm flying home that weekend to see my wife. I'll be back in Barstow on the 7th.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:42 PM   #13
Chrismckissic is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Chrismckissic's Tacoma Gallery
Lucerne valley soft taco lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtotheZ View Post
Victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, etc. Just got my first Tacoma, looking for other obsessed Taco owners in my area.
Yup Lucerne valley had at least one bonifide taco lover I got a98 2x2 w/auto.trans and proud to say I got 309565 miles without any major repairs. The worst thing that's happened is a tight exhaust cable at 185000 miles these trucks are worth there wait in gold