1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fabricator needed

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by yotanation29, May 22, 2013.

1. May 22, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    yotanation29

yotanation29 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    ADRIEL
    CHULA VISTA
    Vehicle:
    98 TRD
    all pro upper a arms, icon extended travel 3", bumper cb, clarion nav, and much more to come!!
    Hey im doing an SAS on my taco, a 3 link front and rear with a dana 60 front and 1025 sterling rear and was wondering if theres any reccomendations for local help in socal preferably san diego where i live right now. i already have all my parts was going to have a friend do my build with me but he has now moved out of state. i would appreciate if anyone knows what theyre doing that doesnt mind having my truck around for a while to work on it. im currently in the military and do not have the resources or knowledge to do the build my self or at my place being as i dont have a garage, i will obviously pay for the help, but id rather not get this done at a shop because id like to be as involved as possible in the build so if something goes wrong on a trail i know how to fix it, and to save money:D. if anyone has any advice please let me know!!! id really lke to get this build done this summer

Products Discussed in

To Top