Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

CLEGHORN!!!! JUNE 8

Old 05-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #41
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Shit, I just realized the 8th is next weekend, not this weekend. Not sure if I'll be able to go since the Lucas Oil Regionals are at Glen Helen that weekend.
Ohh alright man try and make it to the next one ill post like a month in advance next time
Old 05-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #43
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shit, I just realized the 8th is next weekend, not this weekend. Not sure if I'll be able to go since the Lucas Oil Regionals are at Glen Helen that weekend.
I just did the same I thought it was this weekend. I work next Sat too I'm out.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #45
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still a maybe.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #46
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still a maybe.
Alright I got you back on the list
Old 05-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #47
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Ill ask the baby mama toda if she works that day and hopefully ill have a solid answer by tomorrow lol
Old 05-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #49
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
U jav no idea
Old 05-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #50

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Alright everyone that is going we are changing the meet time to 10 am so mario can pick up his son on time
Old 05-31-2013, 09:18 PM   #51
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Nooooooooo!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #52
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Alright everyone that is going we are changing the meet time to 10 am so mario can pick up his son on time
That's better for me.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:59 PM   #54
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Yes lol it's just an hour haha
Just an hour of potential sleep

Hey I might roll with you if you don't mind. Not sure yet. Unless you got a passenger already
Old 05-31-2013, 11:22 PM   #55

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Just an hour of potential sleep

Hey I might roll with you if you don't mind. Not sure yet. Unless you got a passenger already
What why don't you take your truck
Old 05-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #56
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying to see if I can get that day off
Old 06-01-2013, 12:10 AM   #57

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
I'm trying to see if I can get that day off
Cool man if anything switch shifts with someone
Old 06-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #58
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
thats what im trying to do
Old 06-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #60
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of trail is cleghorn? I am interested in going