Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

CLEGHORN!!!! JUNE 8

Old 05-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
CLEGHORN!!!! JUNE 8

TIME FOR A CLEGHORN RUN JUNE 8 SATURDAY,
LET ALL MEET UP AT CLEGHORN RD OFf THE
15 FREEWAY toward Barstow AT 10:00am

Whoever is not going to show up please post that you are not going to,, so we don't wait for nothing !!!!!!

1.CBASSD and two others
2.SUPERTRIPPY and one other
3.PROFORCE
4.HIATT(maybe)
5.AIRDOG
6.WILDLANDTACO
8.RJMACREADY
9.SOCALRUNNER(maybe)
10.DAWSON5
12.TROOPER12(maybe)
13.SANDMAN427(maybe)
14.PELON(lil late)
15.mpleitez and friend
16.carcharias
17.lpheat22
18.mr.grimm
19.akaryanreynolds
Old 05-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly
Old 05-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Hmmmm
Old 05-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #7
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Hmmmm
Looks like a yea to me haha,, still haven't done a cleghorn run with you
and Anthony yet
Old 05-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to go.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #13
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I may go. I will put in a request
Old 05-26-2013, 11:30 PM   #14

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I might be able to go.
Yea man that would be awesome
Old 05-26-2013, 11:32 PM   #15
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Chris what do you drive now?
Old 05-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #16

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Cool man just let me know if you can make it
Old 05-26-2013, 11:58 PM   #17
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Chris what do you drive now?
I have a FRS but that will be gone soon for a 4x4 taco. But My toy is a 85 4runner
Old 05-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #19

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Damn! I'm working. Hopefully the next one...
Aww man ,,, definately come next time were gonna do a night session,,, so we can see the stadium light set up again
Old 05-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #20
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty sure my sons mom will be off that day and if she is im down! My buddy donte said he wants to take his truck and my other friend might actually take his cherokee this time lol