Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone live around Mt. Pinos amd want to make a few bucks?

Old 05-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone live around Mt. Pinos amd want to make a few bucks?

So me and a few friends are heading up to Mt. Pinos next weekend for a MTB ride, and we're going to shuttle it, lazy man's style. I am looking for someone that can give us a ride to the top of the trail, with bikes of course. We will pay 10 bucks a head, or whatever is fair. we can do it with two cars, but it will be a big pain in the ass.
Or if anyone knows of a company that does that shuttle, it would be appreciated.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
MARKDESMO will become famous soon enough
Name: Mark
MARKDESMO's Tacoma Gallery
How many passengers and bikes?