Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

WTT chrome to black rear bumper

Old 05-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
jacobigindi is a jewel in the roughjacobigindi is a jewel in the roughjacobigindi is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jacob
jacobigindi's Tacoma Gallery
WTT chrome to black rear bumper

Hey all. I know this might be a long shot since most folks on here aren't huge fans of chrome, but I'm looking to trade my chrome rear bumper for a base model black one in good condition (no dents/major scratches/fading). Here's my bumper:

It's in excellent condition with no scratches or dents. It's a bit dirty in this picture, but i'm washing the truck today.
PM if interested
Old 05-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
plasti dip your bumper. it will be easier
Old 05-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
jacobigindi is a jewel in the roughjacobigindi is a jewel in the roughjacobigindi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
plasti dip your bumper. it will be easier
I was considering it, but i'm not a huge fan of plastidip. I'm looking for more of a permanent change.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #4

bump
Old 05-29-2013, 11:16 PM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
^ maybe paint it? would not be to hard.

I plasti dipped mine a year ago, but it’s starting to peal now. going to get some bed liner in a few weeks and bed line it. or may paint it i don’t know yet.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #6

If i can't find someone who's down to trade, then I'll probably bed-line it. I mainly want a really durable finish and I figured the factory black finish is at least as durable as the rest of the paint on the truck.

....any takers?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #7
Yotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really nice

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the chrome too...I'm painting mine with some kind of textured bed liner. Ive done it for some other friends and its not hard at all.. just sand, clean and shoot, good luck!