Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

lawsuit Filed to end open recreation in Ocotillo wells SVRA

Old 05-29-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
lawsuit Filed to end open recreation in Ocotillo wells SVRA

here we go again, Spread the word to manufacturers and others, this is non public meet, a public venue will be will be formed at a later date.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/San-D...40449706043832

http://planocotillowells.com/
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Reminds me of the MPA Process. I sure hope it is nothing like that or the offroad community is absolutely fucked just like fishermen were.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Reminds me of the MPA Process. I sure hope it is nothing like that or the offroad community is absolutely fucked just like fishermen were.

Jeezus CJ dont say that....

I watched that report last night , the so called environmental scientist reeks of the Sierra club mentality, & is agenda driven....

Should some areas be closed off ?? Absolutely...

But self entitled assholes like this would have the existing riding area 80% closed (not to be re opened at later date) & survey areas of same region that would be labeled as sensitive & would never be opened (regardless if real or imagined endangerment)
Old 06-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #4
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Its an outrage, started by a single woman who HATES OHVs, the reason why is because she was startled in 1985 during the building of her cabin in El Dorado by the sound of buzzing dirtbikes, no lie....

Now she is a malicous, lying, vindictive meatbag, starting lawsuits every year or two trying to singlehandedly make the sport Illegal.

And yes she does have backing of environmental Nazis.

We need to write to our state representatives in order to be heard, there is also a petition on the White House website. Just look for the PEER Lawsuit.

I will post some links later.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Link if you would like to be able to be heard, we need to stop this attack on our designated OHV areas, this just isnt right...

http://cal4wheel.com/access-issues/action-center

-Thanks!

sent 8 letters too all representing officials
Old 06-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #7
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
sent 8 letters too all representing officials
Damn, I sent two to one official. I guess I'd better get hot.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #8
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sent to all in my area via email and will be sending a physical letter also.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #9
Banned
followed up with phone calls to my state officials and few others voicing my concerns over this nonsense.