Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Mechanics in So Cal Los Angeles area

Old 05-31-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
MrDunev is on a distinguished road
MrDunev's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanics in So Cal Los Angeles area

I already posted this in the 1st gen forum, but I thought I would ask here as well.

I just bought my first tacoma, and I would like to have it fully checked out, in the near future. So I am looking for a preferably well priced, and knowledgeable mechanic. I live in the Los Angeles are, but would be willing to drive.

I appreciate the help.

Lucas
Old 05-31-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Jason is a great guy, located in Vista though

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-your-guy.html
Old 05-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Jason is great and very affordable. Two shops that I haven't been to, but have heard good things are Lextech and Lexology, depending on where you are located.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #4
MrDunev's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help guys, I will give each of them a call

Lucas
Old 06-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #5
MrDunev's Tacoma Gallery
I called Lextech and Lexology first, Lextech quoted me $45 for a full inspection. Lexology quoted me $150 for bumper to bumper, and $97 for the regular inspection.

I would call Jason, except i think the 2 hour drive + his fees would definitely be more. I will however try and use a fellow member when I need something more substantial done.