1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone down in SD want to wheel close to home on Sat?

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by PRBond, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Jun 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    PRBond

PRBond [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Columbus, OH
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD PreRunner
    3" ToyTec suspension kit, AEM Air Intake, Uniden 510 CB, 265 X 75 X 16 BFG AT's
    All,
    A good friend just bought an FJ Cruiser not too long ago and wants to go wheeling in it. Since we both live in San Diego, we're going to do an easy trek to the Pine Valley Loop this Saturday if anyone is interested.

I realize that it's short notice, but it will be a nice day run if anyone wants to join.

-Patrick

2. Jun 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    PRBond

PRBond [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Columbus, OH
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD PreRunner
    3" ToyTec suspension kit, AEM Air Intake, Uniden 510 CB, 265 X 75 X 16 BFG AT's
    Well, it ended up just being myself and my friend who was wheeling for the first time ever in his FJ. We did the Pine Valley Loop just outside of San Diego and hit the trail pretty early in the AM before it started to get hot.

Most of these pics were taken during our stop at the heli pad that is about halfway in on the trail and gives some great scenic views of the Laguna Mountain area. The other pics are taken from an abandoned structure we found deep into the trail that we had to stop and check out.

Good Times!

PV0.jpg
    PV1.jpg
    PV3.jpg
    PV4.jpg
    PV5.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top