Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal (Los Angeles) Shops

Old 06-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
SoCal (Los Angeles) Shops

Any good shops open on Saturday?

I like South Bay Truck and 4 wheel drive, and the place has a solid solid reputation, but they are not open on Saturdays, at least for routine type things.

Same goes for Dirty Parts in Culver City, great rep, closed Saturday.

I have a stuck rear diff e-locker. I've read the DIY's on how to fix it, but I'm still in a gimp boot from ankle surgery and figure DIY isn't worth it this time around. Would love to find a shop open Saturday that can right this thing so I can enjoy Azusa all that much more Sunday.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #3
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
^^ Great reviews, they are far away though, and Saturday is now done and over.

Took the E locker off, wouldn't make a sound or budge, either seized up or worse. Gotta rebuild the thing or fork out the buku $$ these things go for, even used.

Still going to Azusa tomorrow lol.