Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

No more Mall Crawling...but :(

Old 06-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #41
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will the Thrill
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
My truck has a bunch of scratches and nicks in it. Not worried about it.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #42
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see what gets done to the truck when a check engine light comes on
Old 06-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #43
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your first outing. Tip Toe until winter and hit the open desert, not as many tight areas for body damage.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #45
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
james' cousin?
Old 06-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #46
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
Daddy's money and momma's good looks. Congrats OP, no hate at all.
Taha appreciate that man!

And oh I'll be going out again and if it gets messed up to some degree that I feel is a nightmare to look at I'm gonna get it fixed simple as that.

And I appreciate the respectful opinions!
Old 06-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #47
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
like others said if it happens next time you take it out. try and wax/buff the scratches out.

i had some from one outing, and i just hand waxed it and they came right out. i thought they were way to deep, but turns out they were not and they just waxed right out.

Even if it’s pretty bad at least try it first, may come out better then you expect and maybe you could live with it and if not then if you still want you can get it painted.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #48
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Hope it turns out better than mine did. The right side of my cab, front fender, and hood were repainted two years ago. Bugs the hell out of me when I go to the passenger side cause you can see the shitty factory paint on the bed with the (pretty good) new-er paint at the front...
Old 06-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #49
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
I need to unsubscribe from this before I get banned.

Have a good time with the truck OP. Just cover the outside with pillows.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #50
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Can't wait to see what gets done to the truck when a check engine light comes on
Old 06-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #51
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck for being 17. Don't paint it, it's a waste of money IMO and since you're on this forum there will be alot of meets and greets you don't want to miss that.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #52
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
like others said if it happens next time you take it out. try and wax/buff the scratches out.

i had some from one outing, and i just hand waxed it and they came right out. i thought they were way to deep, but turns out they were not and they just waxed right out.

Even if itís pretty bad at least try it first, may come out better then you expect and maybe you could live with it and if not then if you still want you can get it painted.
I will definitely try that next time. Thanks man.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #53
MojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MojoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Taco11 - that ain't no trail, son, that's just a dirt road.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoTaco View Post
Taco11 - that ain't no trail, son, that's just a dirt road.
Damn let's get on here and ream a 17 year old, thanks man i'll keep that in mind
Old 06-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #55
LET IT EATģ
SLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SLOBRA's Tacoma Gallery
Lol reminds me of this guy at work with a Nissan Titan with the Pro 4x package. He WILL NOT take it on any type of dirt road. I offered to pay him $100 to come murder the trails with us...he wouldn't do it. Imagine getting paid to go off road!!! Scratches and dents are awesome. Don't repaint! Buy sliders! Lol
Old 06-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #56
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
my first offroad trip was at a kinda hard trail with no rear lift... (not smart) got pinstripped and pivoted into a tree trunk and broke a taillight...

brand new 2012 =( but o well everything still works and life goes on, gonna be taking more trail damage anyways haha
Old 06-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #57
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind dropping cash, get a vinyl wrap. It'll protect the paint and its not too expensive. Then if it gets really scratched up after a year or two, just re-wrap it
Old 06-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #58
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you and your dad need to have a talk. I don't think you two share the same expectations for your use of the truck.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #60
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
At least you had a good time and the bug's set. Pretty soon, you'll have either bought another rig to wheel with or bob'ed the bed and lifted the truck 6 more inches

Glad you had a good time.