Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

No more Mall Crawling...but :(

Old 06-12-2013, 06:59 AM   #61
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
If you don't mind dropping cash, get a vinyl wrap. It'll protect the paint and its not too expensive. Then if it gets really scratched up after a year or two, just re-wrap it
Hmm that's interesting. I'll have to look into that. Thanks man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
At least you had a good time and the bug's set. Pretty soon, you'll have either bought another rig to wheel with or bob'ed the bed and lifted the truck 6 more inches

Glad you had a good time.
Taha yeah I plan on getting a first gen and using that as my offroad missle. And thanks man!
Old 06-12-2013, 07:05 AM   #62
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude. I guess if you have 600 bucks to drop when you get a scratch then do it. Otherwise you cometo TW first for advice we know more than you right now. Soon you will know as much as us.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:52 AM   #63
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Damn dude. I guess if you have 600 bucks to drop when you get a scratch then do it. Otherwise you cometo TW first for advice we know more than you right now. Soon you will know as much as us.
Oh yeah when your dad says he'll pay you just do it a haha. But if he wasn't going to this thread would have still been posted without the "I got it repainted part." ahas
Old 06-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #64
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! fix that ugly grille...
Old 06-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #65
PinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of lightPinkTaco69 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Luke
PinkTaco69's Tacoma Gallery
OP, just ignore some of these clowns. Paint the mf'er and keep it looking nice. I look for used vehicles with owners like you.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #66
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTaco69 View Post
OP, just ignore some of these clowns. Paint the mf'er and keep it looking nice. I look for used vehicles with owners like you.
Aha thanks man word up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
nice truck! fix that ugly grille...
Thanks man! And I'm looking into getting that grill like yours, just haven't really done too much research on it.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #67
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
I make them, let me know when your ready...
Old 06-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
I make them, let me know when your ready...
Ahh well that makes life a lot easier ahaa. How much do they usually run for?
Old 06-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #69
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
$600 for the entire side?? I wonder if the body shop is just going to pocket the cash and buff out the scratches and clay it real good.. Seems really low for the whole side to get redone IMO
Old 06-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #70

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
Ahh well that makes life a lot easier ahaa. How much do they usually run for?

PM me the Year of your truck and to discuss what kinda Grille you want so I can get the current pricing on material.