Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

planning to expand the family business to San Diego

Old 06-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #21
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Either way, good flow in and out. Anyone east or south (eastish) will have to drive by you to get to the other place.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #22
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Either way, good flow in and out. Anyone east or south (eastish) will have to drive by you to get to the other place.

Dont forget about North County, isnt much up here, Damn Southeast countiers, lol.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #23
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Dave, like Gary said east county is loaded with backyard fabbers & lots of legit small shops & actually theres not much out here as far as welding supply/service centers for equipment, seems like a good opportunity, it would only be "too far" if you (or customers) had to commute to N. county & even it isn't as bad as it was in the past with the new freeways that have been built. Besides you'd be closer to snow for wheeling in winter dude.. (haha Pine Valley, I know you remember)...
Old 06-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #24
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This is all great stuff to hear.

Maybe we can become OMD leaf spring distributors while we're at it! ;D
Old 06-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #25
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
yea that RCD spot is ok. Buck knives used to be there
Old 10-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #26
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Update:
We signed a lease agreement this afternoon for a location South the cross streets of Bradley and Magnolia in El Cajon. It's visible from the 67 freeway and its one of the nicer buildings in the area. It's a big step and commitment but I feel confident that our company will be successful. Thanks everyone for the tips and comments, I will be soon be a Socal TW memeber!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #27
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the san diego area, i just finish setting up shop in escondido and had to deal with a decent amount of paper work for all the permits and stuff with the city of escondido and san diego
Old 10-30-2013, 08:07 AM   #28
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
In and out party at the new shop.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #29
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bring my beer belly!

Escondido also has shops with a lot of space and not as expensive as other areas.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #30
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
welcome to the san diego area, i just finish setting up shop in escondido and had to deal with a decent amount of paper work for all the permits and stuff with the city of escondido and san diego
We lucked out on the paper work since the zone we're in is actually SD County. We were getting ready to sign up for compressed gas permits, fire hazard, hazardous waste and a bunch more. Now we just have to comply with state regulations rather than city requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
In and out party at the new shop.
The funny part is that the closest burger joint to our AZ loaction is also In-n-Out. Both will be within a quarter of a mile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
I'll bring my beer belly!

Escondido also has shops with a lot of space and not as expensive as other areas.
Coronas by the bay sound good to me
Old 10-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #31
Crodell6 is on a distinguished road
Crodell6's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Yuma
I was just down there this past weekend.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #32
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crodell6 View Post
I'm from Yuma
I was just down there this past weekend.
Another Yuman! Glad someone else made it out of this small town
Old 10-31-2013, 02:33 PM   #33
Yeah, i miss it at times.

My family is all down there.
We just opened up that Marketplace on Pacific near 16th.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:23 PM   #34
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The one with the taco stands? That place looks like a good investment
Old 11-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
The one with the taco stands? That place looks like a good investment
My grandpas owned that lot FOREVER. My uncle finally decided to do something with it and it's proven successful. The city wants it gone already, lol.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #36
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Really? I actually live on the other side of pacific. That neighborhood or the right when you go down the hill. It's Yuma county where I live, I taught it was county there too
Old 11-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #37
Quote:
Really? I actually live on the other side of pacific. That neighborhood or the right when you go down the hill. It's Yuma county where I live, I taught it was county there too
Over by the KYMA station?
We used to own a house right around there.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:01 AM   #38
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not by the tv station. The neighborhood exactly on the opposite side of pacific from the new market. The one along side I8
Old 11-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #39
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Update:
We signed a lease agreement this afternoon for a location South the cross streets of Bradley and Magnolia in El Cajon. It's visible from the 67 freeway and its one of the nicer buildings in the area. It's a big step and commitment but I feel confident that our company will be successful. Thanks everyone for the tips and comments, I will be soon be a Socal TW memeber!

Wow !! Thats awesome news Dave !! Welcome to the neighborhood, that place is about 2-3 miles tops from my house.....
Old 11-03-2013, 12:32 AM   #40
Quote:
Not by the tv station. The neighborhood exactly on the opposite side of pacific from the new market. The one along side I8
ahhh, gotcha. I had some family friends that lived in those neighborhoods.