Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SOCAL MOD DAY/CABIN TRIP ESCAPE! #3

View Poll Results: When would you like this to happen?
last weekend of june 10 29.41%
2nd weekend of july 11 32.35%
sometime in august 12 35.29%
other 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #21
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Had fun on the 1st one, the last one was cancelled. I have a wedding to go to on the 12th, so if I feel ok the morning after I'll drive up.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #25
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
I call dibs on the farthest corner of the house away from RJ
Damn. Best spot. Lol jk
Old 06-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #26
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I am spooning with hiatt in basement.
Protect me from bears?
Old 06-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #28
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
If I can get one or two days off I'm 100% in for this. But I'm gonna have to wait and see how thongs go with work. Pretty site I can get at least 1 night off though.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #31
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Do you need sliders? I could leave the kids at moms in calimesa and roll up.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #32
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
what trails you guys planning on running
Old 06-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #33
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
1. HIATT - My cabin/Drinks
2. Jluu44 - Meat to BBQ + Beer - No mods planned as of right now
3.Airdog-Beer+More meat to BBQ...gotta think about the sausage fest.
4. Traveler (Matt) - Drinks + Snacks...hopefully will have some Rigid lights to wire up by then.
5. Lpheat22 - drinks + snacks . . . Mods we'll see
6. Blueinstinct - drinks + eggrolls. Mods Vinyl door panels..
7.wildlandtaco- drinks +chips mods defined extended shackles and crossdressers
8. RJ MacReady - Booze, carne, anal thermometer, & a lava lamp(to set the mood)
9. Jobrien-I might show up on sunday with some breakfast stuff to help with the hangovers and maybe ill have the rear lift by then or a new rear bumper
Old 06-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #35
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
If I can get one or two days off I'm 100% in for this. But I'm gonna have to wait and see how thongs go with work. Pretty site I can get at least 1 night off though.
O RLY
Old 06-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Do you need sliders? I could leave the kids at moms in calimesa and roll up.
Nope. All the trails aren't too difficult
Old 06-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #37
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
What's up with the lake in the pics? Not big bear or arrowhead? If its a weekend I can make it I think I might bring the yak if there is time. Need to swap my LCA's and can't find the time so might work out. If you have the power I can bring a little buzz box miller that will run 110/220 and do a little welding if needed on some peoples rigs.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #38
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Ooooooo I'm down for July or August...too much crap going on this month...was totally set up to go last time...sucked that it got snowed out!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #39
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
when guys are doing your mods make sure you let the fire ants crawl on your leg and go to town.
Forgot about the fire ants there!