Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SOCAL MOD DAY/CABIN TRIP ESCAPE! #3

View Poll Results: When would you like this to happen?
last weekend of june 10 29.41%
2nd weekend of july 11 32.35%
sometime in august 12 35.29%
other 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #41
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Those ants are big SOB's.
I remember my 1st time there, I wore sandals.....bad decision.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #42
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
What's up with the lake in the pics? Not big bear or arrowhead? If its a weekend I can make it I think I might bring the yak if there is time. Need to swap my LCA's and can't find the time so might work out. If you have the power I can bring a little buzz box miller that will run 110/220 and do a little welding if needed on some peoples rigs.
Hey Tyler, now THAT would be cool! I have a few tabs I want to weld to my rear bumper for my antennas. Just needs like a couple 2" beads laid down.

Oh and Green Valley Lake is much smaller than Arrowhead or Big Bear.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #44
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
What's up with the lake in the pics? Not big bear or arrowhead? If its a weekend I can make it I think I might bring the yak if there is time. Need to swap my LCA's and can't find the time so might work out. If you have the power I can bring a little buzz box miller that will run 110/220 and do a little welding if needed on some peoples rigs.
No. The pictures are of green valley lake where my cabin is
Old 06-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #45
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need front bumper can you weld me one up there .
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #46
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
waaaaan you better make it, pookie. I got a special place for you to sleep
Oh dear I hit gotta know the dates and ill request them off
Old 06-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #47
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
The weekend after a long vacation, But I might be on furlough friday. I'll keep an eye on the thread. I need to the 4wd lubed, only used it a couple times. LOL
Old 06-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #48
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Im down whenever!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #49
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Im down whenever!
Sweet. Can Jen and the pooches make it too?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #50
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Sweet. Can Jen and the pooches make it too?
depends on how much notice she has. She usually needs more than a week's notice to have Saturday off. I can take the pooches however.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #51
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Is there an age limit I wanna go !
Old 06-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #52
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
Is there an age limit I wanna go !
nope, but if you are still in high school you need to bring at least 5 high school girls with you.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #53
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nope, but if you are still in high school you need to bring at least 5 high school girls with you.

Soooo what weekend is this?

Anyone going to be fishing??
Old 06-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #54
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post

Soooo what weekend is this?

Anyone going to be fishing??
I voted for Aug, I will be fishing while you change my LCA'a
Old 06-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #55
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And Aaron won the internet today
Old 06-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #56
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
2nd week of July is my buddy's wedding, might not be able to make it :-/
Old 06-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #57
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I voted for Aug, I will be fishing while you change my LCA'a

I voted Aug as well....

ha..ha...If you catch a bigger fish then me, I'll change em for ya

wait.....what the hell are you changing to. I know someone that will take your old ones...
Old 06-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #58
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
2nd weekend of july or august.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #59
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
D (gpa) or less
Old 06-11-2013, 11:43 AM   #60
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like Gary is bringin the Strawberry Hill