Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SOCAL MOD DAY/CABIN TRIP ESCAPE! #3

View Poll Results: When would you like this to happen?
last weekend of june 10 29.41%
2nd weekend of july 11 32.35%
sometime in august 12 35.29%
other 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #81
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
1. HIATT - My cabin/Drinks
2. Jluu44 - Meat to BBQ + Beer - No mods planned as of right now
3.Airdog-Beer+More meat to BBQ...gotta think about the sausage fest.
4. Traveler (Matt) - Drinks + Snacks...hopefully will have some Rigid lights to wire up by then.
5. Lpheat22 - drinks + snacks . . . Mods we'll see
6. Blueinstinct - drinks + eggrolls. Mods Vinyl door panels..
7.wildlandtaco- drinks +chips mods defined extended shackles and crossdressers
8. RJ MacReady - Booze, carne, anal thermometer, & a lava lamp(to set the mood)
9. Jobrien-I might show up on sunday with some breakfast stuff to help with the hangovers and maybe ill have the rear lift by then or a new rear bumper[/QUOTE]
10.CBASSD- ill go Friday afternoon and leave Saturday afternoon- ill bring uno and bp table and cups and balls and some snacks
Old 06-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #82
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
10.CBASSD- ill go Friday afternoon and leave Saturday afternoon- ill bring uno and bp table and cups and balls and some snacks

Good, RJ like balls
Old 06-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #83
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Good, RJ like balls
Ohh my I might just hold off on the balls then
Bring your taser haha
Old 06-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #84
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ohh my I might just hold off on the balls then
Bring your taser haha

Negative on the taser! Unless people are down to get the full 5 second ride no more .5 seconds in the arm, go big or go home

If everyone agreed to holds hands in a giant 'U' then I'll bring it, but everyones gotta be down

There are 2 leads on the taser. One will go to each person at the end of the 'U'. As soon as it starts, it only takes 1 person to break the loop and it ends for everyone.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #85

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Negative on the taser! Unless people are down to get the full 5 second ride no more .5 seconds in the arm, go big or go home

If everyone agreed to holds hands in a circle then I'll bring it, but everyones gotta be down
Dude ill do it for the full 5 seconds if you do it to
Old 06-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #86
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Dude ill do it for the full 5 seconds if you do it to
Trust me, you WILL regret making this decision. It will be the darkest moment in your life. 5 seconds seems like an eternity when your entire body feels like it got jammed into an electrical socket and you can't do anything to make it stop.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #87
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
It REALLY sucks. Everyone's a badass until they do it...it's really hard to be a badass when you're laying on the ground trying not to piss yourself lol
Old 06-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #88
Thin Blue Line

Basically what he said ^^
Old 06-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #89
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
if we do this I call dibs on the restroom 1st
Old 06-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #90
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
or maybe ill just bring some depends
Old 06-11-2013, 06:26 PM   #91
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Fresh mountain air. If its a weekend I can make it in bringing my cot, sleeping outside and taking it all in.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #92

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trust me, you WILL regret making this decision. It will be the darkest moment in your life. 5 seconds seems like an eternity when your entire body feels like it got jammed into an electrical socket and you can't do anything to make it stop.

Yea I know it will hurt like crazy just the second that you tased me hurt haha but Im not trying to be a bad ass I just wanted to see how it felt
Old 06-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #93
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hoping to have a camper shell by then...will be nice to sleep in
Old 06-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #95
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
U still got room for one more? Ill pro go fri and come back sat like sebastian...
Old 06-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #96
Custom User Title
Dawson 5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dawson
Dawson 5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I remember my 1st time there, I wore sandals.....bad decision.
I love my "Air Jerusalems"
Old 06-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #98
Custom User Title
Dawson 5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dawson
Dawson 5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
No. The pictures are of green valley lake where my cabin is
Which trails are you planning?
Old 06-12-2013, 12:33 AM   #99
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
nope, but if you are still in high school you need to bring at least 5 high school girls with you.
Just graduated. I could bring girls if you all want me too lol
Old 06-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #100
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
Just graduated. I could bring girls if you all want me too lol