Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SOCAL MOD DAY/CABIN TRIP ESCAPE! #3

View Poll Results: When would you like this to happen?
last weekend of june 10 29.41%
2nd weekend of july 11 32.35%
sometime in august 12 35.29%
other 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
SOCAL MOD DAY/CABIN TRIP ESCAPE! #3

Welcome TW Socal Members to
Official Cabin Meet #3

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

When?

August 16-18, 2013

Where?
Cabin in Green Valley (Between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear)

The “Hidden Gem” of the San Bernardino Mountains, Green Valley Lake is, at 7000´, a higher resort community than either Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear. This “best kept secret on the mountain” is secluded (nearly four miles away from State Highway 18), and surrounded by National Forest. For all these reasons it has remained small, picturesque, and uncrowded. - RAY

Do You Know About SOCAL MOD DAYS? Well this is the same minus all the mods and more off-roading!

These are amazing times with an extensive history that goes back about a year or so. If you've been to one, then you'd know that Socal TW members know how to have a good times. I have hosted the last Socal Mod Day here and got great results. Many people have been bugging me to do another so here it is!

With that said. This one will be no different than the last

My cabin can sleep about 10 people somewhat comfortably. I don't mind people sleeping over as long as we all help to clean up after we are finished. Every meet I have had here, everyone always abides by that rule so lets keep the tradition going! Also, if you plan on coming, try your best to bring something to contribute such as food, ect. Please list this by your name on the roster.

Where is Green Valley Lake you might ask? They call it where the "Mountains Touch the Heavens." Its located right in between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear.

What does this Mod Day have in Store? Well. . . Options for All!

The Agenda

Friday
Meet up at Denny's at 11am off of Baseline off the I-15
Address-13479 Baseline Ave
Fontana, CA

Head up the mountains and regroup at the cabin. After, we can figure out what we wanna do for lunch/dinner, possibly a night run.

Saturday
Afternoon/Early Evening

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
BBQ/Dinner
MODS
Morning/Afternoon Run
Night Trail Run
Drink/Party
Overnight In The Cabin (Don't Drink & Drive)

Sunday

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
Possibly MODS
BBQ/Lunch
Day Trail Run (Very Scenic)

Make this your Get Away for a Day or the Weekend. If you cant make it up Friday, Ill PM my adress and you can meet us up there

You're invited to attend this Mod Day Event at any given time. So stay as long as you can. Come Meet the Socal Guys and have a blast doing so!

All of the trails are within 5 miles of my cabin. Most are less than a mile.

Like I previously stated, in Order to Satisfy all Members attending. Please bring some Food, Beer, Drinks, Etc. This has worked well in the past and will continue to. That way, we don't run out of supplies.

Add Yourself to the List (Copy & Paste)
What Will You Bring? What Mods?

1. HIATT - My cabin/Drinks
Old 06-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a blast, count me in

2. Jluu44 - Meat to BBQ + Beer - No mods planned as of right now
Old 06-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Custom User Title
Dawson 5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dawson
Dawson 5's Tacoma Gallery
What's a mod?
And which trails do you have in mind?
Old 06-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #5
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna go to this one! Let me know when its going to happen so i can make arrangements for my son that weekend
Old 06-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
3.Airdog-Beer+More meat to BBQ...cause it is gonna be a sausage fest!!
Hmmm...

On a lighter note, I've got a really nice hwy ride with these new shocks.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
When is this shit going down. I'm in for a sausage fest I mean a mod day
Old 06-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #8
Custom User Title

What the hell is a mod day?
Old 06-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #11
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for last weekend of June.

3.Airdog-Beer+More meat to BBQ...cause it is gonna be a sausage fest!!...gotta think about the mod
4. Traveler (Matt) - Drinks + Snacks...hopefully will have some Rigid lights to wire up by then.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:18 PM   #12
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
A day dedicated to modifying or helping others modify their trucks....and beer.
Thank you
Old 06-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
3.Airdog-Beer+More meat to BBQ...cause it is gonna be a sausage fest!!...gotta think about the mod
4. Traveler (Matt) - Drinks + Snacks...hopefully will have some Rigid lights to wire up by then.
5. Lpheat22 - drinks + snacks . . . Mods we'll see
Old 06-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #14
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looking like it will be the 2nd week of july
Old 06-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #15
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
6. Blueinstinct - drinks + eggrolls. Mods Vinyl door panels..

Old 06-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #16
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Looking like it will be the 2nd week of july
Is that gonna be the weekend for sure?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #17
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
7.wildlandtaco- drinks +chips mods defined extended shackles and crossmember
Old 06-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Is that gonna be the weekend for sure?
Most likely
Old 06-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #19
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
3.Airdog-Beer+More meat to BBQ...gotta think about the sausage fest.
7.wildlandtaco- drinks +chips mods defined extended shackles and crossdressers
8. RJ MacReady - Booze, carne, anal thermometer, & a lava lamp(to set the mood)
don't threaten me with a good time

BEER BEER BEER :cough:WHISKEY:cough:

and possibly some women. dibs on the 3rd story master bedroom!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Ohhhhh chit