Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Tuff Trucks MEET/ Socal Tacomas fair day!

Old 06-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #21
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
The question is why aren't more of you racing? Saturday is street class, perfect race for someone with a TC Kit and some deavers!
For me, no roll cage yet, wheres the details on requirements. Id like to read them.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #22
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
For me, no roll cage yet, wheres the details on requirements. Id like to read them.
Only requirement for Saturday is the truck has to be street legal.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #23
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday is street class, no requirements, just need a helmet. No excuses now!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #24
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody who was on the fence about racing Saturday, bring me your shocks and I will revalve them for free
Old 06-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #25

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
If you race *
Old 06-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #26
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I'll race...
in someone else's ride
Old 06-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #27
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Icons???
Whats Wednesday for at the event test/time trials?
Old 06-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #28

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Icons???
Whats Wednesday for at the event test/time trials?
Sorry, icons are the only ones I can't do at the moment
needs a special fitting to fill the nitrogen
Old 06-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #29

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AWqsEdGhUME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bone stock jeep is calling you guys out!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #30
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AWqsEdGhUME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWqsE...layer_embedded
Old 06-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #32
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Matthew is long travel... Just saying lol
All depends if my truck is in the shop when this is going on. Been waiting for over a month for an open time, and the truck is getting dropped off today. May or not be done.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #33

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry, icons are the only ones I can't do at the moment
needs a special fitting to fill the nitrogen
Mine have schrader valves on the remote resi's, i just need gas charge at this point. may stop at DSMS see if they will fill me up.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #34
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine have schrader valves on the remote resi's, i just need gas charge at this point. may stop at DSMS see if they will fill me up.
Dsms can charge them for you. They did mine when I had icons. The truck shop can do it as well.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #35

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
I can fill nitro for anyone also
Old 06-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #36
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can fill nitro for anyone also
Thanks again for my recent charge
Old 06-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #37

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Thanks again for my recent charge
no problem!
Old 06-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #38
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Subd!
Old 06-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #39
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
There is also 2 heats on Thursday . If you can make that .
Whos in heat, are these girls hot?

Quote:

Hmmm I got a trophy Jeep.....gotta pull my rear shocks first (as you know) they are super soft..if I have time I will git em off for some stiffer valving and flog that fuker, I aint scarred!
Old 06-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #40

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Whos in heat, are these girls hot?

Hmmm I got a trophy Jeep.....gotta pull my rear shocks first (as you know) they are super soft..if I have time I will git em off for some stiffer valving and flog that fuker, I aint scarred!
Do it! Like I told you earlier I'LLC help you with the valving if needed