Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Holy Jim/Trabuco Canyon Rd. Trail Meet Sat. 28th

Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Holy Jim/Trabuco Canyon Rd. Trail Meet Sat. 28th

That's right folks....Another socal meet this Saturday!
A bunch us "socal tacomas" have been itching for another SoCal Meet...
We will be running the Holy Jim trail in Trabuco Canyon.

We will be meeting at 10am sharp! but, We WILL leave by 10:25 to go hit the trail... (to wait for the slackers)

The meet up point will be:
Cook's Corner Restaurant
19152 Santiago Canyon Road
Trabuco Canyon,CA 92679

some things worth bringing:
Gas, Tow Straps, mini air compressor, tire repair kit, walkie talkies or CB, food and drinks

Here are a few short videos so you can somewhat have an idea of what to expect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxT_B...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaYG8...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUe4Kzv4zAg
As the day goes by, we can think of other things to do (there are other trails close by)

Questions? Comments Let me know!

If you plan on going, then please add your name to the list so we can know how many to expect...

So far these are people attending:

1. 05prerunner
2. HBtacoma
3. nighthawk87
4. tacoskim

**If anyone sees something i should change/add please let me know!**
Old 02-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you guys know ASAP!
Old 02-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I'll let you guys know ASAP!
cool
Old 02-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Like i said before wish i can role with you guys looks out for the next meet up coming next month!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #5

morning bump
Old 02-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #7
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, people, this is gonna be some serious shi*. J/K, we're all just looking to have some fun and experiment with our rigs. I'm brining a small grill and coal for grilling burgers. I can bring the patties.

So far these are people attending and bringing:

1. 05prerunner
2. HBtacoma
3. nighthawk87 : Hamburger Patties, Buns, Beer, small grill
4. tacoskim
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
i can take chips dip and more drinks...all i can think of right now, let me know if theres anything diff. i can take
Old 02-25-2009, 08:49 PM   #9

I'll bring a couple pizzas....

1. 05prerunner : Pizza, plates, napkins
2. HBtacoma
4. tacoskim
Old 02-25-2009, 08:49 PM   #10
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh my god that sounds so fun!!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #11
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun wish I can make it but I have to work Take plenty of pics.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Sounds like fun wish I can make it but I have to work Take plenty of pics.
Will do!

BUMP! LEt's get more people to go...
Old 02-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #13

afternoon bump!!
Old 02-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #14
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
is this the right address??
Old 02-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #15

How long do you think the trail will take?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
is this the right address??
Yup, that's the address to Cooks Corner Restaurant where we will be meeting up at...
Click link below for more info about Cook Corner:
http://www.cookscorners.com/about.html

Quote:
How long do you think the trail will take?
Its not a long trail...I heard its only something like 5 miles....
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #17

I might just be able to come then...

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #18

Quote:
I might just be able to come then...

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow!
ok, sounds good...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
count me in on the action
Awesome!

1. 05prerunner : Pizza, plates, napkins
2. HBtacoma
4. tacoskim
5. straycat421