Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone Need Welding LA/ OC/?

Old 06-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Need Welding LA/ OC/?

Hi TW, I'm offer welding, machining, tube bending and fabrication services in the Southern California. I can offer AWS certified welding for professional spec. requirements and reasonable prices for anyone wanting to have something welded or fabricated professionally. TIG, MIG, anything. Also, I offer mobile field welding service. Service area is LA/OC/IE.

Please PM me for additional information.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
you should post up some of his work.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for not posting them originally

Here is some of the TIG welded stuff, I'll post more as I get them

Anyone Need Welding LA/ OC/?-img_2370.jpg

Anyone Need Welding LA/ OC/?-img_2373.jpg

Anyone Need Welding LA/ OC/?-img_2378.jpg
Old 06-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I have a coworker in fullerton that needs a section of a swimming pool fence repaired. Needs a rusted patch cut out & replaced. Is this something he can do?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #6

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, that's definitely something that can be done. Send me some pics if you can or even if you want someone to come by and look at it let me know. Thanks
Old 06-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #8

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a TIG welded part. Sorry I don't have more now. I will post more as more projects are completed. He does work from CAT's, Trucks, Trailers, On Road and Off-road, to high end Laboratory equipment, you name it. We also do Machining and Fabrication so let me know if you have a top secret project that needs to come to life...
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone Need Welding LA/ OC/?-img_2394.jpg  
Old 07-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #9

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #10

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
bump***
Old 07-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #12

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
he has almost 20years exp welding
Old 08-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #13

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #14

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery

Fun Stuff...
Old 02-03-2014, 10:22 PM   #15
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
pricing for a cab mount chop?
Old 02-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #16

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
$150, plus material... maybe cheaper if you want to cut and just want me to burn it...
Old 02-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #17
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Pricing for welding on sliders?
Old 02-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #18

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
$100-150 I need to see it to confirm
Old 02-22-2014, 08:58 AM   #19
Lovin Tacos
tacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryant
tacomacrazy's Tacoma Gallery
price for rear bumper weld (reenforce after bolt on)

one of those fab four bumpers
Old 02-22-2014, 12:43 PM   #20

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacrazy View Post
price for rear bumper weld (reenforce after bolt on)

one of those fab four bumpers

I'm not familiar with the mounting for that bumper. I would have to see it to get a better idea of what needs to welded and quote pricing.
Thanks!