Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

anyone wanna ride?

Old 06-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #1
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
anyone wanna ride?

i wanna do a run this weekend possibly. for the dudes that know me, do you wanna come? I was thinking just santiago, its local and easy run. lemme know. thanks!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
really, no one? =/
Old 06-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Kevoh, i'm up for it as long as it doesnt start till about 2pm. Gotta get my beauty sleep.
So late Tom!
Old 06-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
What time
I wanted to try to head up around 730/830, before it gets too damn hot.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #8
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
There's a TW meet at Five Guys tomorrow in Newport Beach at 1:00pm...let's grab a burger, round up the troops, and head up the mountain in the afternoon. Brad needs to test his water pump anyway. He's changing it out tonight and needs to test temps while wheeling up the mountain.

Who's in?
Old 06-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
There's a TW meet at Five Guys tomorrow in Newport Beach at 1:00pm...let's grab a burger, round up the troops, and head up the mountain in the afternoon. Brad needs to test his water pump anyway. He's changing it out tonight and needs to test temps while wheeling up the mountain.

Who's in?
nothing like a waterpump shakedown, totally legit reason to wheel....
Old 06-30-2013, 11:16 AM   #11
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could go with you guys after :/ Was there last week:/
I'll be at five guys though, see you there!!