Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Alignment Shops, Orange County

Old 06-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
bunxbun is on a distinguished road
Marines: Reserves 2821 TechCon
Name: Bunnath
bunxbun's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment Shops, Orange County

Hey all, just installed my 3" lift and was wondering if anyone knows a good alignment shop that will be open this Saturday and doesnt cost a fortune?

Thanks!
Old 06-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunxbun View Post
Hey all, just installed my 3" lift and was wondering if anyone knows a good alignment shop that will be open this Saturday and doesnt cost a fortune?

Thanks!
Good Cheap Fast ... you only get 2

I use lifetime alignment from Firestone in Laguna Hills by the mall.
It was about the cost of 2 alignments ($150) and they don't care how often you come in or if you change out suspension parts. I got my lifetime when I had MT, upgraded to LT and they didn't bat an eye. Their guys are pretty knowledgeable about modified vehicles and I'm usually in and out within an hour.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I got a lifetime for mine at firestone as well. On base at San Onofre.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #4
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I got a lifetime for mine at firestone as well. On base at San Onofre.
Is it true I can get in there without a permit, to visit certain businesses?
I heard that on the grapevine once but was put through the ringer when I had a valid permit to enter so I never tried it.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #5
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
Is it true I can get in there without a permit, to visit certain businesses?
I heard that on the grapevine once but was put through the ringer when I had a valid permit to enter so I never tried it.
All you need to get on base is a drivers license, registration and insurance.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #6
bunxbun is on a distinguished road
Marines: Reserves 2821 TechCon
Name: Bunnath
bunxbun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply gents, I just made an appointment with JC's alignment in Huntington Beach because of their excellent reviews. But I will probably give Firestone lifetime alignment next time if i plan on changing up my suspension a lot. Just havent heard anything good about them.
Old 06-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunxbun View Post
Thanks for the reply gents, I just made an appointment with JC's alignment in Huntington Beach because of their excellent reviews. But I will probably give Firestone lifetime alignment next time if i plan on changing up my suspension a lot. Just havent heard anything good about them.

but just for reference, the only two people that replied to this thread said good things about Firestone