Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Wheel Big Bear Saturday the 6th

Old 07-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Big Bear Saturday the 6th

Hey, Any of you SoCal guys wanna wheel Big Bear this weekend on Saturday? I need to get out and wheel a bit and I don't wanna be in the desert.

Let me know and we can set up a meet place or something. I dont need to run any hard trails or anything so dont let my truck scare you off if you wanna go.

Wyatt
Old 07-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
No body wants to go wheel on Saturday? Bummer, Guess I'll just have to go find some jeepers then. They always wanna wheel.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
DAMN! I was in green valley lake this weekend! Wish I saw this.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:30 AM   #4
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Went up to Big bear yesterday to run a couple of trails. Ran into some guys from Vegas and ran Holcolm Trail with them. They were some pretty cool guys. We weren't going to run any hard trails but since we didn't have anyone else with us we said what the heck.

I didn't get alot of pictures as I was helping spotting quite a bit but Ray got some of my rig.

88 4Runner. Cool little thing but he broke an axle shaft on it.

Going up Holcolm

Had two jeeps with us. They did pretty good.

This guy could really wheel. Very nice guy.

The big guy was really cool. very nice guy and very helpful too.

ray entering the rock garden.

Now this is why you want some articulation. Made it through without a scratch.... On the side of the truck any way....

Ray took some video's too so I'll see if I can get those from him. Had a great time and met some really cool people too.