Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Off Road Madness -- El Cajon 7/17/13

Old 07-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #21
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
1) lembowski
2) TC Yota
3) Sam!
4) Mercurymullet and kids
5) Socalduckslayer
Old 07-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #23
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Same here. I get off at 1:30 and am in El Cajon by 2:00. I'll pull in if I there aint too much of a crowd.

Haha! Come down, Chris!
I wish I could man! I dont get back in the staes for another 2 weeks
Old 07-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #25
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Goddamnit! I can never keep track of your comings and goings
Haha, neither can I sometimes.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #26
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Bump Bump!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #27
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Debating on getting my rack back from leo so the kids can pimp there wagon.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #28
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to beholdSDSam is a splendid one to behold

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
So its basically park where ever they indicate as you show up? and we are just planning on going not organizing. so i'll look for you guys there, driving the beater car and my t-shirt then. I'll probably be getting there 3-3:30
Old 07-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #29
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
So its basically park where ever they indicate as you show up? and we are just planning on going not organizing. so i'll look for you guys there, driving the beater car and my t-shirt then. I'll probably be getting there 3-3:30
If you want your truck to be inside the show they recommend showing up at 3pm...the show starts at 5pm. I have to see when I have time to head over there. If I can creep out of work early I will try to get there around 3, if not it will be 5 for me.

No we are not organizing this it is the city of El Cajon, and a part of the summer series of event they have:

http://www.sandiegocoastlife.com/eve...ic-cruise.html
Old 07-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #30
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wonder if we can save a few spots, no way I'm there by 3
Old 07-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #31
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Wonder if we can save a few spots, no way I'm there by 3
Well if they put people 1/2 way into the block and you don't get there until after they close the entrance you won't be able to park in there.

I'm not sure if I'm even going to be able to get there in time to park in, we parked outside of it last year. We walked around scopped out all the trucks, stopped and grabbed dinner and some beers.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #32
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving soon, see ya guys there!
Old 07-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #33
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Me too, takin off shortly to get knucklehead from school and on my way
Old 07-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #34
Rompin Around

Tyler and I are meeting up at 3:30, see you guys out there!
Old 07-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #35
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully 4ish.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #36
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

All the typical hot rodders are already here. Pretty much have all the parking covered up. Off road vehicles are just lining up in center of main st. Not sure if they are going to get more organized, if not its pretty much one line and all full.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #37
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Yep, confirmed. One row up the middle. All full now. Fire dept has to be able to get in and out.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #38
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

I'm at por favor. In case anyone gives a fu..
Old 07-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #39
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
How was it fellas?
Old 07-18-2013, 12:05 AM   #40
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty fun, some nice trucks out there, also some stock trucks/jeeps taking up space that should have been left at home, lol