Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

An uncommon dealership experience today

Old 07-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up An uncommon dealership experience today

Today I went down to Mossy Toyota in San Diego to pick up an oil filter for my truck. I barely made it there 2 minutes before closing and luckily the parts department was still open. I told the gentleman behind the counter what I needed and as he was looking it up I briefly mentioned how it took me an hour to drive the 10 miles or so from base to the dealership.

After he came back with the filter he inquired again about my coming from base, and after confirming that I was in the military he promptly handed me the filter and said, "This one is on the house".

Granted he probably just didn't want to turn the computer/register back on for a $6 grand total, but I greatly appreciated the gesture.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
The few smart business people who know how to give great customer service.

That $6 is already 'speaking' for itself in advertising on this forum. Word of Mouth is a powerful tool.

It will make you want to go back to that dealership time & time again.