Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Want to weld on my sliders

Old 07-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Want to weld on my sliders

Anyone know of someone who can weld my 4xinnovation sliders onto my 2005 Tacoma Access Cab for a good price. I'm located in Upland, Ca.

Here is the setup. I have all the pieces but just to give you a somewhat of how the setup is.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:51 AM   #3
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
I have a buddy that runs a mobile welding and fabrication company. He is based out of Orange but travels.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/282990-anyone-need-welding-la-oc.html

PM me if you want pricing and info.

Thanks
Old 07-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
I have a buddy that runs a mobile welding and fabrication company. He is based out of Orange but travels.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/282990-anyone-need-welding-la-oc.html

PM me if you want pricing and info.

Thanks
Another person on tacomaworld hooked me up. Thanks for your time tho.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
no problem, they look good.