Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Looking for Room/Guest House in OC area!

Old 07-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Room/Guest House in OC area!

So I find myself in a bit of a pickle. I am starting a new job with Care Ambulance in OC on August 5th and my plans to move in with a roommate are a bit shaky. I don't need that worry so I am looking for a room or guest house to rent, short or long term, for me and my pup. She is a belgian malinois, approx. 40lbs, and in training to become a therapy/service dog. Needless to say she is well behaved, extremely housebroken, and quiet. She is a good guard dog too as she looks meaner than she is.

Anyway, open to what is available so if you know of or know someone that has anything available for the beginning of August please let me know.

Thanks TW, I could really use the help.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for Room/Guest House in OC area!-577110_10100297844509316_1841986193_n.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
My job will be in Orange but they will have me traveling. I think anywhere within 10 miles.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Ohhh. . . Whats your budget a month? ITs tough to get a place with room for a large dog. Trust.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:42 AM   #5

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
She's about 40lbs. And my budget is about $700 a month, +/-.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
$700 is not too bad at all. Its finding a place for your baby. Thats the hard part. Try Craigslist for a house with room to share. Then a secured yard for the baby. My girl has a 80lb chocolate lab... she does wonders to the carpet and yard. LOL
Old 07-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #7

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Luckily my girl is on the smaller side and she is a service dog in training. Getting her credentials in order should give me a good set of options.

I am actually looking at a 2 bedroom in Los Alamitos, off the 22 and Seal Beach Blvd. Area looks nice and the weather was a welcomed change from Temecula. Anyone have pros and cons of the location?
Old 07-27-2013, 01:38 AM   #8
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
los al is a good neighborhood. older white folks for the most part. closer you go to katella, its not as nice, but still decent.