Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Any Army folk living at NTC or in Barstow?

Old 07-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
VoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shedVoodooMed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: H60 MEDEVAC Pilot
Name: Rob
VoodooMed's Tacoma Gallery
Any Army folk living at NTC or in Barstow?

Just found out I may be getting stuck/stationed at NTC. Trying to figure out just how bad I'm going to hate it for 3 years. Looking for info about Barstow commute, on post housing, schools for wife and 5 yr old etc....Basically anything you can think of to give me an idea of what to expect. I've done a training rotation through there so I know it's small post and very hot. Internet doesn't seem to have much info. Thanks