Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Huckfest 2013 *August 24th*

Old 08-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #161
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Have to make a grass roots pianohuck @ glamis meet in October
Hell yeah Cory. We are defenetly putting on our own huckfest in Glamis in Oct.
Oh, and for those of you that haven't heard heres the link:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post7101845
Old 08-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #162
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
That's why I didn't go this year. Me and all the boys on our race team cancelled.
I was there the first year and it was awesome.
We all knew the corporate sponsor bullshit would ruin it
Im sure it was still fun hanging out with everybody though and watching lots of carnage, stuck people and Big Air. I would have gone if I lived closer
maybe next year? im pretty sure ill be competing,
Old 08-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #163
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
Well Brian if your competing, i'll go.
But that means im competing if I go, so you dont mind 2nd place
I have a jumping problem
Old 08-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #164
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Well Brian if your competing, i'll go.
But that means im competing if I go, so you dont mind 2nd place
I have a jumping problem
hell yeah man! we'd actually compete in the same class as well

as long as i place top 3, id be pretty damn stoked hahaha. im sure my jumping problem will be just as bad as yours once im caged.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #165
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah Cory. We are defenetly putting on our own huckfest in Glamis in Oct.
Oh, and for those of you that haven't heard heres the link:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post7101845

How did I miss that thread!!!! U know I'm in fo sho. Well the glamis side not the huckfest part

Quote:
Maybe we new to do a mini huckfest at the march annual pismo meet
Old 08-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #166
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
BJ didn't even compete. He put on his own show after the competition was over just so his sponsors could get shots from their helicopter and say he was there.
Quote:
Bj actually did not compete. once they closed the event he's "electrical issues" were fixed but they let him have some time to run around like the monster truck did half way though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
Thats at least what we kept hearing. I could be wrong but had he won I guarantee he would have claimed to be the Huckfest champ....
:crickets:..... lol

Old 08-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #167
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
:crickets:..... lol

Old 08-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #168
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
quite the shit show going on in the comments on that picture on his facebook. a quarter of the people were rippin ghim appart, and the other 75% appeared to be fondling the balls....
Old 08-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #169
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
http://santamariatimes.com/news/loca...a4bcf887a.html
Old 08-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #170
Offroad Legion
Shaners is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
Shaners's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the rules from last years Huckfest. Bj should have been DQ but I guess when your famous rules no longer apply to you and you get whatever you want.

We have revised the Rules for this years Pismo Beach Huckfest™. Make sure that you check them out!
2012 Pismo Beach Huckfest™ Safety and Tech Inspection Requirements are as follows:

PBHF-1 It is the full responsibility of entrants, drivers, owners, and sponsors to meet ALL of the Pismo Beach Huckfest™ Rules and regulations.

PBHF-2 Pismo Beach Huckfest™ reserves the right to deny any entrants application to the event.

PBHF-3 All entrant who fails to fully fill out and si...gn required registration forms and releases shall be disqualified and shall forfeit any prize money, and contingencies won during the event.

PBHF-4 ALL entrants must attend the Driver’s Meeting. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.

PBHF-5 Drinking of intoxicating beverages or the use of an illegal substance prior to the event will result in immediate disqualification from the event, suspension from all future events and notification of the Park ranger on site.

PBHF-6 All entrants must follow and obey all state laws during event weekend; failure to do so can and may result in disqualification from the event.

PBHF-7 ALL vehicles in competition must be equipped with a roll cage. The minimum requirement for roll cages at this event must consist of a 4-Point Minimum. All cages must constructed with at least one (1) Front hoop (top of cage to floor) “A-Pillar”, one (1) rear hoop (top of cage to floor) “B-Pillar”, one (1) front cross over “Halo”, One (1) Rear Cross over “Halo”, Minimum
*Everything in RED Is Mandatory.

PBHF-8 All vehicles must be equipped with a heavy-duty type Five point Harness.

PBHF-9 All entrants must wear an approved MA2000 or newer qualified helmet.

PBHF-10 All vehicles must have an approved Race Radio programmed to the approved frequency for this event. 151.625 Weatherman

PBHF-11 All vehicles must have an approved 2.5lb or greater ABC rated Fire Extinguisher on board at all times. The extinguisher must be fully charged and easily accessible.

Pismo Beach Huckfest™ reserves the right to make changes and/or improvement’s, including content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #171
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
haha! Tommy got shout out.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #172
Offroad Legion
Shaners is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
Shaners's Tacoma Gallery
Heres the man everyone should be congratulating. The true winner of Huckfest, Mike Higgins. Heres what he said about the whole event.

"I would like to thank the organizers and sponsors for putting on the 5th Annual Pismo Beach Huckfest. My family, friends and I traveled 2400 miles from the Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan, to compete in the competition and to prove that the Mid West can play in the sand just as hard as others. I think I proved that with the longest HUCK recorded in Huckfest history at 169ft. I was at the mandatory drivers meeting along with 90 percent of the other competitors. Waited for the Event Staff and California State Park Officials to be ready for the practice jumps, I took one practice jump and then waited for the classes to practice and run through their competitive jumps. I then made my two competitive jumps and just before making my third jump of 169ft, saw BJ Baldwin pull into the event st...aging area with his SST Truck. While being towed off the course after my third and final jump I heard on the radio that BJ was going back to his trailer to get his trophy truck. The show went on with the Shocker monster truck and the Buggy class which everyone thought was the conclusion of Huckfest. BJ then returned with his trophy truck and ran through his 3 practice jumps and 3 competitive jumps to take the overall accumulative total, congratulations. When I left Michigan for California I had two goals and that was to win the over all longest jump and beat the record, which I did with the 169' Huck. I would like to thank my family, friends, sponsors and fans for their support and look forward to 2014 Pismo Beach Huckfest."
Old 08-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #174
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
one of my filming buddies videos from the weekend he shot this entire vid from the same spot and some how made it turn out this damn bad ass! check it out

**edit idk how to make it not just the link lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...9HOzWU6vY#t=42
Old 08-30-2013, 11:13 AM   #176
http://youtu.be/wB9HOzWU6vY
Old 08-30-2013, 11:27 AM   #177
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks blang haha

anyone on here going to the jamboree ina few weeks?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7365590