Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

CORRAL CANYON RUN 08/31

Old 08-13-2013, 06:51 PM   #21
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I'll stick to the main easy trail, but once that's done, lets get whoever wants to go, out to the desert for an evening/night run! I might even be down for the some camping
If I'm off the next day ill be down to camp
Old 08-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Well, that makes two. Lets see if we can get some other people to join
Old 08-13-2013, 08:56 PM   #23
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
I guess stocky can make an appearance but hell no to those runs I'll keep my ass on the main road. I like my truck in one piece
Old 08-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #24
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha yea, well have a prerunner crew and 4x4 crew
Old 08-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #25
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Haha yea, well have a prerunner crew and 4x4 crew
I requested the 31 and 1 off so I'm down for camping ill know forsure a week before the meet
Old 08-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #26
Sounds good. I won't know for sure until like the night before if I've got fundage for this or not. But I'm thinking yes
Old 08-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #27
99desertrunner will become famous soon enough

99desertrunner's Tacoma Gallery
just to keep you guys updated, we are going to try all the hard trails and there are some members from T4R that are going to be camping both sat and sun at corral canyon. We have set up the meeting time at 10 am and will possibly be meeting at the rest are off buckman springs(unless you guys have a better area to meet up at).

here is a list so far on who coming from both forums

1. 04desertrunner
2. Broker - camping Saturday and Sunday night

If this link gets block go to t4r forum so cal section for more news and stuff

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/so-cal...ml#post1454286
Old 08-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #28
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
this sounds like a ton of fun, hoping to get sliders and new tires by then.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #29
Crap, I'm gonna have to back out of this. My Dad called me up today and invited me to a BBQ Birthday thing for my sister on Saturday!
Old 08-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #30
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99desertrunner View Post
just to keep you guys updated, we are going to try all the hard trails and there are some members from T4R that are going to be camping both sat and sun at corral canyon. We have set up the meeting time at 10 am and will possibly be meeting at the rest are off buckman springs(unless you guys have a better area to meet up at).

here is a list so far on who coming from both forums

1. 04desertrunner
2. Broker - camping Saturday and Sunday night

If this link gets block go to t4r forum so cal section for more news and stuff

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/so-cal...ml#post1454286

Im down to meet up and i won't be able to hang with you guys in the hard trails but if you could point me to the right directions to the easy stuff
Old 08-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #31
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
ooooh, I see someone had a gopro bot copter...I just bought one but have had no time to play with it.

Hmm...may have to make a trip out there with the gopros and pin stripe some paint with you guys.

DOUG! CV's where are we....PM me.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #32
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was in town for this one. Be sure to plan your trails based on the company going. Connector is out, period. Bronco flats fun and doable with light armor. Sidewinder requires heavy armor, 1 locker and good spotting. Bronco peak requires 2 lockers if you're going uphill "the hard way" especially. Biggest issue is long low Tacomas on these trails.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #33
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Wish I was in town for this one. Be sure to plan your trails based on the company going. Connector is out, period. Bronco flats fun and doable with light armor. Sidewinder requires heavy armor, 1 locker and good spotting. Bronco peak requires 2 lockers if you're going uphill "the hard way" especially. Biggest issue is long low Tacomas on these trails.
I think we need to try and plan a trip through rodriguez canyon sometime.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:19 AM   #34
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
I think we need to try and plan a trip through rodriguez canyon sometime.

Did that recently, fun, but not all that fun for as stated above, long low Tacomas...
Old 08-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #35

Bump! i updated the first post with all the info on whos going and stuff,
Old 08-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #36

See you all tomorrow
Old 08-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #37
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99desertrunner View Post
See you all tomorrow

Wish i coulda gone but too much personal shit & didn't get to CV's yet but have fun (it always is out there) Lots of pics & vids guys....