Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

audio shops...

Old 08-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
audio shops...

Has anyone ever used santa clarita autosound? Looking to possibly getting a viper 5704 installed by them.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
I went there to get some leds installed under the frame....for those off road and camping nights...anyways, I walked into the bay where the guy was working on my truck and I see him cutting shit up under the front driver and passenger steering column. I ask the guy wtf he's doing and he looks at me confused. He says ' you wanted leds in your cab under the dash right?'
Anyways. ..keep an eye on the guys working on your rig. The owners were nice enough guys.
I'd check out mobile fantasy on reseda blvd. In Northridge. Talk to Brian...good guy, clean install.