Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Mojave run September 20, 21 & 22

Old 08-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #22
sebs99taco is on a distinguished road
Name: sebastian
sebs99taco's Tacoma Gallery
im also intrested in going i would have to get the truck ready aswell
Old 08-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #23
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
For all the newbs to this run. Only sign up if you really plan on attending. Every run 15 people sign up and 5 show up.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #24
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebs99taco View Post
im also intrested in going i would have to get the truck ready aswell
What another Sebastian tight haha,, you should definately get it ready for the run the last one was a really fun experience
Old 08-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #25
yeah the the pictures indicate a good time, im trying to have the front and rear bumpers made, weld some re-inforcement,install my bed sides and get a race radio, i have all my camping gear
Old 08-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #26
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
We're just over 3 weeks out and I'm going to start collecting money next week. I'll send out a PM for those that are signed up with my paypal address. Once we get down to two weeks I'll evaluate how many have paid and determine whether we need a permit if more than 6 people have signed up.

If we have more than 7 signed up and paid we can add additional trucks to the list. If we only have 6 paid or less I'm going to cut off sign-ups and not have to deal with a permit and refund the 6 people their money.

If we have 7 or more pay and we get a permit and only 6 people show up to the run no one will be refunded. Once we pay for the permit there are no refunds.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #27
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
So I think me and my buddy will meet up with you guys friday and go with to the state line then continue on to Vegas for his 21st bday and then make our way back on our own on Monday. Excited to get out in the desert again. Too much stuff to do in the next few weeks
Old 08-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #28
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait for this getting the truck done next week since i bent the spindle this past weekend i see it as a blessing since it happened by my house instead of mojave

also need to warranty my rear shocks since its leaking -__-

after that everything should be good

johnnie is it ok for me to meet you up and give you the cash ill pay for my buddy and I just pm me the details
Old 08-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #29
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Andy and I won't be making this run Damm it . Hope you guys have a blast and be safe. For all the newbies you guys are in good hands Johnnie , James and all the other Mojave OG will make it a blast.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:43 AM   #30
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #31
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Looks like a fun trip
Old 08-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #32
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
BTW I'm bringing HoneyBadger again. It's his birthday weekend...

Come see if all the crazy @$$ stories were true!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #33

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Andy and I won't be making this run Damm it . Hope you guys have a blast and be safe. For all the newbies you guys are in good hands Johnnie , James and all the other Mojave OG will make it a blast.
Won't be the same without you guys. You guys know you're still invited if you're able to make it.

Johnnie
Old 08-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #34

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post

What day is his bday? My is 9/19.

Old 08-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #35
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post

Damm it... I can't believe this...It's going to be another epic trip for those that are going... someone better take over our job and bring some hard liquid for those crazy honey badger moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Won't be the same without you guys. You guys know you're still invited if you're able to make it.

Johnnie
Thanks Johnnie you're awesome like that. If you guys need to carry some spare part let me know I have some around. Tires, ropes, jack etc.. Just bring it back after the trip.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #36
My birthday is on sept 19th too thats why i want to go, im picking up a race radio today and should have the truck back this weekend. i am planning on attending so let me know the fee thanks
Old 08-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #37
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
What day is his bday? My is 9/19.
FB says the 18th.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #38
Total Automotive Performance
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
We usually camp on the inside of the turn by the jump on the race course. 20 min from the gas stations but far enough to feel secluded. Plus you can always hit startbucks for a coffee and dump in the morning lol.

I am interested in the sightseeing that you guys are refering to. Are you talking rock formations or actual signtseeing? What kind of stuff have you found out there? Besides telephone poles...
Old 08-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDeLaPlaya View Post
We usually camp on the inside of the turn by the jump on the race course. 20 min from the gas stations but far enough to feel secluded. Plus you can always hit startbucks for a coffee and dump in the morning lol.

I am interested in the sightseeing that you guys are refering to. Are you talking rock formations or actual signtseeing? What kind of stuff have you found out there? Besides telephone poles...
Um... First post has quite a few links to past runs. I'd look there to see if you are interested.