Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Mojave run September 20, 21 & 22

Old 08-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #41
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Fuck! Honey Badger? Dammit!
I really really hope there's a super moon that weekend.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #42
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
As of 4 days ago... It should be real interesting when we get out there. Gonna be a lot of washouts and drop-offs.

Old 08-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #43
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow sounds like alot of the good stuff are closed or not recommended.

You guys be safe out there.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #44
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #46
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
So how many 4x4 are going just David?
Me and my buddy are 4x4
Old 09-01-2013, 12:29 AM   #47
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why is my name not on the list Johnnie. I emailed you and told ya I was going. I'm so sad. Hahahaha. Ill be there but no chelsie. Just me and the two kids. So please add me to your list as I'm driving pretty far to get there. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #48
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
North of the 15 on power line rd, you remember heading up the mountain right before the airfield off in the distant north, the road was washed out and we inched around it. It was pretty bad and it was dry. Wonder how that is?
Old 09-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #49
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
North of the 15 on power line rd, you remember heading up the mountain right before the airfield off in the distant north, the road was washed out and we inched around it. It was pretty bad and it was dry. Wonder how that is?
OOO Dammm JAMES your truck looks sick.
POST UP PICS PLEASE.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #50

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
I guess there's only one way to find out. That's the area that has the side bypass but if i remember correctly they filled in that large washout. However, I'm sure there will be new ones.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #51
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you Gregoro, are you going to miss out on another epic trip
Old 09-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #52
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
He said he was in on the original email chain...
Old 09-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #53
My034Runner is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
My034Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Johnnie,
I PM'd you back on TTORA.........One of these days, you all need to go on one of my trips!!
Only been doing two a year for eight (8) years....organized runs that is!! Been going out there since it became a National Preserve...

Hey, as I told you, depending on how much time we have left of sunlight Saturday, and what side of the park we're on........we'll either be there at Beale Mt. with you all.........OR.......at Sunrise Rock on CIMA Road. We have one or two straglers who are coming out Saturday night..Sunrise Rock is super easy to find.....Plus, at a higher elevation......it's also much cooler there, especially when that sun starts to pop up on Sunday Morning!!
But, at least one of them knows how to get to Beale Mt., so either way......

And yeah....a Lot of the park has heavy flood damage, but in three weeks, pending anymore major storms coming through, the roads should be fine.
The major issue isn't Black Canyon, Lanfair, Cedar Canyon, etc......it's Soda Lake!! If that's wet, go around!!
Anyway, I'll try and remember to call you when we leave on Friday morning, or sometime between the Avi and Ft. Paiute........

Peace!!
Robert
Old 09-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #54

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Robert-

Sent you a PM on TTORA. We don't plan to go through Soda Lake. We always go around these days. It's not worth the salt damage or possible sinking that can occur.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #55
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Being a newbie to this run and seeing as how me and my guest will be splitting half way through the trip when we get to the state line for dinner where will we be? Trying to see how long it will take to get into Vegas from there
Old 09-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #56

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Being a newbie to this run and seeing as how me and my guest will be splitting half way through the trip when we get to the state line for dinner where will we be? Trying to see how long it will take to get into Vegas from there
We wil be at the state line, Primn, NV. It will take you about 35-45 minutes to get to Vegas on the 15 fwy.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
We wil be at the state line, Primn, NV. It will take you about 35-45 minutes to get to Vegas on the 15 fwy.
Awesome thank you!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #59
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
what size tires are you running?
Old 09-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #60
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
what size tires are you running?
33s, but I'll use whatever is out there. I'm gonna bring two spare 33 MTZs with a little tread and I trust the ones I have on pretty well even tho they're near bald. Only gotten a flat once and that was on the shoulder of the tire smashing against hard as hell shale.

I'm so stoked!!! Trying to plan out the mileage to make sure I'm bringing enough cashes.