Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Mojave run September 20, 21 & 22

Old 09-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #161
My034Runner is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
My034Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Robert-

Here are the coordinates for Evening Star mine. There are 3-4 mine shafts that you can look down. They are fenced from the top but you can still see down them. From Sunrise camp area just continue going up Kessler Peak rd and make your way around the mountain on your right and you'll see them on the mountain.

35.359949, -115.541486

Thanks, yeah.........that's actually right up the road from Sunrise Rock......in fact, Kessler Peak Rd is right at the intersection where the big camp site is at Sunrise Rock area!! Guess I'll figure it out when we get going Saturday morning....I'll have to choose which side of the park we want to go....if we go up Fashay Pass, there's a pretty good chance we'll end up with you all....if not, then that's where we're headed!
Old 09-18-2013, 10:01 AM   #162
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Yeah, old man, caravan with Greg. I have an open seat, bidding starts at $20
old man wear your brunet wig....vi likes brunets...HA HA HA
Old 09-19-2013, 03:52 AM   #164
One day to go!!!
Old 09-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #166
ScTuna is on a distinguished road

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
when's the next meet?
Old 09-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #167
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone bringing jumper cables?
Old 09-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #168
sebs99taco is on a distinguished road
Name: sebastian
sebs99taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be bring my jumper pack the blue ones you see the tow truck drivers have
Old 09-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #169
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebs99taco View Post
I'll be bring my jumper pack the blue ones you see the tow truck drivers have
Thanks
Old 09-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #170
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Almost there. Getn closer. Cant wait for the old gang to be back together minus one Mohawk Mike. We will miss him out there. Look forward to meetn the newbs as well. Don't worry we will break em in real good.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #172

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Is Sebastian the only new guy going?
DDD and sebs99taco have not been with us before.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #173
Looking forward to this trip and meeting all you guys
Old 09-20-2013, 02:04 AM   #174
We'll probably see you all out there Sat!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #175

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
We're official now. I have the fully authorized permit in hand!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #176
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Anyone bringing jumper cables?
I always have a set of cables with me.

I'll be at the Fontana meet spot at 3pm.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #177
I'll will be at the first meeting point in Fontana
Old 09-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #180
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
I WANT PICS!!!!!!!!
X2!