Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

WTB: DRIVERSIDE CAMBURG SPINDLE

Old 08-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery

Hey Guy's

looking for a driver side camburg spindle just bent mine

if anyone has a driverside laying around it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Old 08-24-2013, 11:53 PM   #2
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
How the f did u bend it?
Your r gonna have to get some cheaptrac spindles. Lol
Good luck though.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
just one spindle eh?

goodluck
Old 08-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Darn, I have a spare Passenger side laying around too. . .

j/k . . . Thats going to be a long shot but it never hurts to try. . .Good luck buddy to you. Contact CAMBURG direct for just the driver side? Crazy how many have bent these Camburg spindles.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Good ol dumburg
Old 08-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #6
motoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
motoxscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Crazy how many have bent these Camburg spindles.
For the amount of spindles we have built and are being used today, not many at all have bent. Sure a few here and there, but anyone's spindle would have bent in those cases, stock, ours Total Chaos, etc. I know what it takes to bend 3/16 & 1/4" steel, it doesn't do that on its own.

New Camburg spindles with Bilstein 5100 shocks will turn any Tacoma into a race truck and is ready for Pismo Huckfest. I've seen trucks 6ft in the air with that setup and they wonder why the spindle bent when they came down on their front corner .... maybe it was the liquid courage they drank right before.

Quote:
Good ol dumburg
You're right though it's pretty dumb for us to help Rex out in this situation as much as we can and also give Tacomaworld members 10% off ... maybe we should re-think that ... nah can't let one person ruin it for everyone else.

- Scott @ Camburg
Old 08-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit!! You bent it!

Congrats!!! Lol
Old 08-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxscott View Post

You're right though it's pretty dumb for us to help Rex out in this situation as much as we can and also give Tacomaworld members 10% off ... maybe we should re-think that ... nah can't let one person ruin it for everyone else.

- Scott @ Camburg

Camburg O/R is the shit...nothing is fail proof!!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery

- Scott @ Camburg[/QUOTE]

Na was just thinking of the truck that was at tuff trucks . Maybe you didn't see it. Maybe a disgruntled buyer ?

Old 08-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery

Goodluck Rex! I luckily sold my good camburg spindle to another member who bent his, within a couple days.
Unfortunately Camburg didn't give me a break so I went back to stock. If you go back to the camburg spindles I would recommend the non sway bar version. Next time around I'll probably go TC, those are way beefy!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #11
motoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed
motoxscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Na was just thinking of the truck that was at tuff trucks . Maybe you didn't see it. Maybe a disgruntled buyer ?
That's Pistol Pete's truck .... enough said lol

- Scott
Old 08-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #12
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
it was a long shot but it doesn't hurt to try

gonna go with camburg non sway bar version this time

nothing is fail proof guys everyone knows that i've seen a few guys bend these before but its not like it did it easily

thanks for all the help guys

Scott i appreciate everything and the great customer service

i will probably see you later this week or next
Old 08-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #13
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Goodluck Rex! I luckily sold my good camburg spindle to another member who bent his, within a couple days.
Unfortunately Camburg didn't give me a break so I went back to stock. If you go back to the camburg spindles I would recommend the non sway bar version. Next time around I'll probably go TC, those are way beefy!
TC aren't that BEEFy