Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Silverado Canyon Run 9/01/2013

Old 09-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #42
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao .1st and last jump .
Old 09-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #47
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'll upload pic's tomorrow with the carnage. But seriously, two more reasons why I'm a Pelfreybilt customer, yet again. Landed pretty darn hard on the front, a very slight bend at the very bottom of the bumper, everything else is solid, didn't even tweak the bumper AT ALL. My tow ring got bent back to the frame, or to where the bumper absorbed the rest. A little rattle can and it'll buff out .

Secondly, got stuck trying to take a bypass and catch up to Hiatt, realized as I was about to shoot out back in the trail that I was actually barely ahead of him and I would hit him....slammed brakes, figured I'd back down the bypass and try it again...went to far right and my back right wheel fell in the rut, up to the axle.

Ended up needing whippersnapper pulling from one side, to keep tension and prevent me from rolling back Into the ruts, and Matt blasting over and over again to bump me up and out! Thanks again guys , just leads me to realize how I nee to pay more attention.

Had a blast, nobody got hurt, everyone's trucks are good, except Matt needs a new alignment lol!

As for the carnage, my alignment is still a little off, just got home after washing her off, my driver side has some more custom pin striping, but honestly, it'll buff out. Not bad for getting pulled out of a rut into a giant bush lol!
Old 09-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #48
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Oh yea, and I'm still self clearing my shroud a little more at hard takeoffs, that's about it :P
Old 09-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #50
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Great pics guys!!! Was gonna try and make it out, but I didn't even get home from the fiesta island meet til midnight. Slept in. Looks like you guys had a good time
Old 09-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #51
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Just finished taking my nap and my dump. Hope everyone had a good time. I know I did. Matt & Jeff, I hope your trucks are ok!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #52
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome day! Logan and I dug it. He couldn't stop talking about it all night!
What are the air down units you guys used? Where can I order four if them? Also, is the ARB compressor the best to air up?
Old 09-02-2013, 01:02 AM   #54
Did any get video/pics of the actual pulls? And when Christian hooked up lol. Double truck pull makes for awesome photography
Old 09-02-2013, 01:08 AM   #55
Airdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AD3 86-89 VX-5 China Lake
Name: Tom
Airdog's Tacoma Gallery
Silverado Canyon Run 9/01/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Did any get video/pics of the actual pulls? And when Christian hooked up lol. Double truck pull makes for awesome photography
I got vids of some of the first pulls. Didn't get any of the 2 truck pulls. Spent time on my ass trying to get out of the way. I'll get them posted tomorrow. There should be Gopro video of it though.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:55 AM   #56
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Awesome day! Logan and I dug it. He couldn't stop talking about it all night!
What are the air down units you guys used? Where can I order four if them? Also, is the ARB compressor the best to air up?
Nice pics, Chris! Glad Logan had fun. Always cool to have him with us on the rides.

I have the Staun deflators at my shop, if you want I can bring them to the next meet on Thursday.

ARB, Viair, El Cheapo...most compressors are the same. You can get a tank for it so it fills the tank, like a 7lb or something. Running just off the compressor takes a long time to fill up.

I'm personally going to buy a Powertank. Much faster and it can air up about 90 tires with a full tank. Refills are under $10 and they're super portable.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #58
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I'm personally going to buy a Powertank. Much faster and it can air up about 90 tires with a full tank. Refills are under $10 and they're super portable.
90 tires? under $10 to fill up? not quite
Old 09-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #59
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Haha shenanigans !