Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anybody Have a Tube Bumper I can RENT?? lol

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #41
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
LOL yeah! I've done plenty of nice things out of my way for other members here, so I know there are other people out there willing to help me out. It was literally a shot in the dark, and I thought "why not ask and see". but jesus, did that fail big time...

and I WOULD wait until the bumper is finished, except I have to put the 35's on this week and I'm not sure how they'll fit with the stock fenders. It was my mistake for selling the 33's so soon, fine. That was my fault.

fuck this thread, mods delete...I thought there were some decent people out there but everybody just wants to bash
But you had to have know you'd get a shit ton of flack. Don't quit now. You never know. Someone may be willing.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #43
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
lol.............

Old 09-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #44
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The OC meet we do every other Thursday. Tomorrow is at Portillo's in Buena Park, 7:00pm.

You coming?
Possibly. I dont see why not. I get out of class at 630 so ill probably head over after. probably take the motorcycle though cuz im tight on gas till payday. But am i even invited since im a scumbag 909er?

Old 09-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #45
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
In other news....just ordered some new stuffs. Got the front and rear STL amber dust lights you and Kenny have, some Famous Fab tailgate mounts, Moog inner+outer tie rod ends with zerks (my inners have a lot of play in them) and new spark plugs.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #46
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thank you...and thanks to everybody for at least READING the OP even if you're a scumbag 626/909 regular

Lol. Yet you always keep coming back for more.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #47
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
26 viewing the thread

Old 09-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #48
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Possibly. I dont see why not. I get out of class at 630 so ill probably head over after. probably take the motorcycle though cuz im tight on gas till payday. But am i even invited since im a scumbag 909er?
I was born and raised in the 909...no harm in living there.

The guys in that thread that have nothing valuable to add that are the sumbags...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Old 09-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #49
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thank you...and thanks to everybody for at least READING the OP even if you're a scumbag 626/909 regular

Old 09-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #50
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Lol. Yet you always keep coming back for more.

Of course I do...you may be scumbags, but you're MY scumbags

In all honesty, ya'll are great in person and to wheel with...but the forums turn you into little bashing gremlins lol

Old 09-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #51

Quote:
In other news....just ordered some new stuffs. Got the front and rear STL amber dust lights you and Kenny have, some Famous Fab tailgate mounts, Moog inner+outer tie rod ends with zerks (my inners have a lot of play in them) and new spark plugs.

sweet

Old 09-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #52
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^WHAT THE FAWK

Quote:
Quote:
I was born and raised in the 909...no harm in living there.

The guys in that thread that have nothing valuable to add that are the sumbags...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
*tear* finally someone understands me

Old 09-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #53

Quote:
Of course I do...you may be scumbags, but you're MY scumbags

In all honesty, ya'll are great in person and to wheel with...but the forums turn you into little bashing gremlins lol

K but just one more ok?

Old 09-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #56

Quote:
Roger likes to pretend he hates me online
Naw he really hates you.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #57
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
K but just one more ok?

Old 09-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #58

Quote:
K but just one more ok?

Quote:
It's cool Albert....I'll remember this the next time I have to pull you sideways with a tow strap to make a U-turn.
I got stuck because you wouldn't go down that hill, you got me stuck.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #59
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Naw he really hates you.
your such an ass... but its pretty funny

Old 09-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post

HAHAHA. I can breaf. lol

Closed Thread