Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

4wheelparts appreciation day

Old 09-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
yumyumtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
yumyumtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool 4wheelparts appreciation day

Sep 14th.... Anyone going?
Old 09-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #3

Its in Gorman up the grapevine off the 5 fwy. 15 mins north of Castaic. Its a way fun day and they usually have a bunch of cool jeeps and trucks they show off and they feed us lunch. Its an awesome event. I believe that they have the information on 4 Wheel Parts website
Old 09-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Me and some friends just happened to be going out Saturday but didn't know about the 4WP event until today.

Has anyone been before? Does anyone know if it's hard to find campsites near the 4x practice area on Saturday morning?
Old 09-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Me and some friends just happened to be going out Saturday but didn't know about the 4WP event until today.

Has anyone been before? Does anyone know if it's hard to find campsites near the 4x practice area on Saturday morning?
its not hard (at least it wasnt last year) its a TOTAL BLAST! well worth the trip up... I was a little reserved (originally) telling everyone about the event -due to the fact that last year i scored BIGG on some free stuff- but since i am a fellow taco-ican, i thought it best to share the love with all the fellows... campsites are EVERYWHERE and most are within a mile or so. so a short walk, or drive either way. Gorman is not normally known for its VAST off roading area... but still fun (and close for me) a bunch of people i hear are supposed to be meeting up at the pilot gas station (in castaic) befor heading up sunday morning...no time specified yet.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #6

FOUND THE THREAD! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...as-thread.html
Old 09-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumyumtaco View Post
its not hard (at least it wasnt last year) its a TOTAL BLAST! well worth the trip up... I was a little reserved (originally) telling everyone about the event -due to the fact that last year i scored BIGG on some free stuff- but since i am a fellow taco-ican, i thought it best to share the love with all the fellows... campsites are EVERYWHERE and most are within a mile or so. so a short walk, or drive either way. Gorman is not normally known for its VAST off roading area... but still fun (and close for me) a bunch of people i hear are supposed to be meeting up at the pilot gas station (in castaic) befor heading up sunday morning...no time specified yet.
Sweet, well I'll be there bright and early Sunday morning! Hopefully I can get a site in Aliklik.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #8

WHAT TIME IS BEST?

Quote:
Sweet, well I'll be there bright and early Sunday morning! Hopefully I can get a site in Aliklik.
WHAT TIME WORKS BEST FOR EVERYONE???? i dont want to have to wait around for the better part of an hour for ppl to show up... lol anyone know what time would be best? 8am? and are you planning on camping? or just chillen for the day?
Old 09-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #9

I'm getting there early sat morning and camping out sat night.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #10

Quote:
I'm getting there early sat morning and camping out sat night.
oh yeah... youll be fine.. lol i was tellin everyone to meet up sun mornin... but hope to see you up there.. lol
Old 09-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumyumtaco View Post
oh yeah... youll be fine.. lol i was tellin everyone to meet up sun mornin... but hope to see you up there.. lol
Lol, I was all "is he talking to me? Oh we'll, better not upset the man" and answered again.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #12

haha its alll good.. lol its gunna be fun
Old 09-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #13

anyone else going?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
We're trying to work this out in the 661 thread as well.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #15
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
It's tomorrow is anyone going?