Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn night run Sept 21

Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #22
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Nope. Still funny!
Old 09-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #24
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Maybe meet at 7:48 and take off at 8:24.
Are you mocking me

Old 09-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #25
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe meet at 7:48 and take off at 8:24.
We'll meet at 7:31 and everyone is required to wear black polos
Old 09-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #26
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My black polo is a onesie hope that's cool
Old 09-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #27
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So I'm guessing your nuts will be spilling out on the sides?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #28
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post
So I'm guessing your nuts will be spilling out on the sides?
I was having a great time admiring that photo and my mind was in all the right places and then you go and make this fucked up comment and ruin it all for me. Thanks a lot asshole!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I was having a great time admiring that photo and my mind was in all the right places and then you go and make this fucked up comment and ruin it all for me. Thanks a lot asshole!
Old 09-13-2013, 03:18 AM   #32
Thin Blue Line

Juan isn't invited. Albert please update OP with this news flash

Lol jk Juan
Old 09-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #33

FYI changed the meet up time because it's supposed to be dark by 7:15 check the first post
Old 09-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #35
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Can I get there at 7:14?? Right before dark
No. Sun sets at 7:14 so that's why he said its dark at 7:15. If you want to get there before dark you have to get there at 7:13 or before...
Old 09-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #36

Quote:
No. Sun sets at 7:14 so that's why he said its dark at 7:15. If you want to get there before dark you have to get there at 7:13 or before...
Forgot to throw in that we'll be surrounded by hills so the sunlight will be blocked out sooner even though the sun will be up. Better make it 7:10 to be safe. If not Anthony can use his mobile disco ball of a truck so we can all see.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:50 AM   #37
Thin Blue Line

But I won't be off work until 7pm so I can't be there till like 730
Old 09-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #38
Thin Blue Line

Oh crap! The iPhone 5s comes out on the 20th which means I'll be practically living at work all weekend. Hopefully I can still make it. Stupid apple fanboys are gonna ruin it for me
Old 09-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #39
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post
Forgot to throw in that we'll be surrounded by hills so the sunlight will be blocked out sooner even though the sun will be up. Better make it 7:10 to be safe. If not Anthony can use his mobile disco ball of a truck so we can all see.
You guys made a good point right there... can't wait for the run

Quote:
Oh crap! The iPhone 5s comes out on the 20th which means I'll be practically living at work all weekend. Hopefully I can still make it. Stupid apple fanboys are gonna ruin it for me
Do you work on the assembly line? Isn't that China's job ?
Lol jk
Old 09-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #40
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
You guys made a good point right there... can't wait for the run

Do you work on the assembly line? Isn't that China's job ?
Lol jk
Sales... Verizon... :banghead:

Buy schedule says I'm off at 7pm on Saturday so I should be good for this

EDIT: spoke too soon literally minutes after this post my manager text everyone this: Hey guys be prepared to work super long hours this weekend. I have to wait to update the schedule.

FML