Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn night run Sept 21

Old 09-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #42
bigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
close to cleghorn we NEED to meet here guys

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...rganizers.html
Old 09-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #43
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Sales... Verizon... :banghead:

Buy schedule says I'm off at 7pm on Saturday so I should be good for this

EDIT: spoke too soon literally minutes after this post my manager text everyone this: Hey guys be prepared to work super long hours this weekend. I have to wait to update the schedule.

FML
Well at least you'll get a nice commission check, that just means more truck parts.

I doubt they'll make you work that much longer past 7. You should be able to catch up by fish
Old 09-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #44
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbarlo View Post
close to cleghorn we NEED to meet here guys

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...rganizers.html
Are you going to the run?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #45
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post
Well at least you'll get a nice commission check, that just means more truck parts.

I doubt they'll make you work that much longer past 7. You should be able to catch up by fish
The stupid iPhone only pays $20/phone in commission. That means I need to sell 50 freakin I phones this weekend just to make a $1000. That blows! I'd rather sell the HTC One or Galaxy S3/4 and make $65/phone. Or a dam jetpack (hotspot) for $85 a piece. IPhone is one of the lowest paying devices we have. I blame apple for being stingy.

Oh yeah and I have the next 3 days off because I'll probably work open to close Friday Saturday and Sunday. Thats 9am-9pm. And Friday we start at 7am
Old 09-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #46
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #48
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post

randy you fat cheeseburger eaten motha fucka
Old 09-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #49
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Will a stock 4runner be high enough? I'm down I'm just worried about ground clearance.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #50
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbaldo View Post
Will a stock 4runner be high enough? I'm down I'm just worried about ground clearance.
Yes it will.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #51
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah plenty of clearance. A car could nearly make it through on the main trail. Then there are bypasses along the way that you can choose to do or skip. The seem to get progressively more technical as you go. Ive seen plenty of stock trucks and 4r make it through at least half the bypasses.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #52

I've made it through with street tires and stock height so you'll be fine hope to see you there
Old 09-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #53

zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Great!! I was a bit worried because I saw something about people with sliders but I guess that is for some of those bypasses. Now I have to find out where this is and I'm game. First time taking out my 4runner out I just bought it like a little over a month ago.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #54
Thin Blue Line

Take the 15 north. Exit Cleghorn rd. Make a right and well be right there
Old 09-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #57

zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, see you guys at seven
Old 09-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #58

Ya we made a left last time and had a lot of room to air down and had the hill to take nice panoramic pics
Old 09-21-2013, 11:17 AM   #59
Thin Blue Line

Left, right, its all the same thing practically
Old 09-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #60

See you fellas tonight if you need to call you can pm me for my number