Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Calling all southern California Meeting organizers

Old 09-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #21
bigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Looks pretty cool. I'm in.
next meeting there? you will be stoked. I guarantee it
Old 09-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #22
bigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will talk to matt. I was thinking we could do a OC/IE meeting. Anyone know who schedules the IE meets and what day they get together?
Old 09-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #23
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbarlo View Post
I will talk to matt. I was thinking we could do a OC/IE meeting. Anyone know who schedules the IE meets and what day they get together?
Usually its me or manwithoutaplan that does the IE meets
Old 09-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #24
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
IE doesn't have a regular meet...that's why they come to the OC meet

I'm down to do one, but a regular meet in Upland on 35" tires doesn't sound too appealing to me lol that's half a tank each time.

I lived in Upland for 13 years, so I'm very familiar with the area. Closest trails are Lytle Creek and Cleghorn.

Down to do a big meet there once and see how it goes
Old 09-16-2013, 11:40 PM   #26
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
I just want to play the playboy pinball machine.

I wish had a mancave/warehouse with beer taps and pin ball machines.

Good job on pulling this together. Do you accept people from the LBC ? If not i can stay home and watch murder she wrote, Again.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #27
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
I just want to play the playboy pinball machine.

I wish had a mancave/warehouse with beer taps and pin ball machines.

Good job on pulling this together. Do you accept people from the LBC ? If not i can stay home and watch murder she wrote, Again.
you can come would be long freakin drive though.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:54 PM   #28
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
you can come would be long freakin drive though.
i do 100 to 150 a day in LA from long beach every day. was in Calabasis today.
I just want to live somewhere that there is no freaking traffic. Or people that have no clue and like to drive there prius in the fast at 47 mph, STAY IN THE RIGHT LANES. Calgone take me away.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Chan? I do.

Why is everybody so weird about this? Lol
don't know what is so odd about it I just thought it would be cool and ill drive you matt. Everyone is welcome BTW
Old 09-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #32
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Sup Chan, Im down to roll when I can go to a meet...
Old 09-17-2013, 01:15 AM   #33
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I think everyone who doesn't know you got wierded out because they just saw this post plastered in every socal thread so everyone was like but I think it looks pretty bad ass.

All the OC guys though don't like to drive and always whine about meets in the IE so idk how many will show. But upland is super close to me so I'm all for it
Old 09-17-2013, 01:25 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
Sup Chan, Im down to roll when I can go to a meet...
That's what im trying to get arranged. Like pulling teeth around here. anytime we want. Guess I will talk with matt and hiatt about scheduling. I know it is far for some, me being the furthest, but I guess guys would rather meet at in-and-out. I thought drinking beer, playing some rad pinball machines, and looking at trucks with noone around would be cool. Hell brad could honk the eardrum destroyer all he wants. Really don't know what to say. A picture speaks a thousand words so here you go. dicks
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all southern California Meeting organizers-1234.jpg  
Old 09-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I think everyone who doesn't know you got wierded out because they just saw this post plastered in every socal thread so everyone was like
My bad on that
Old 09-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #36

I think the oc guys who know me will go and if it is a gas cost thing carpool mother fuckers
Old 09-18-2013, 02:24 PM   #37
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like the start to a slasher horror movie
Old 09-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #38
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
This sounds like the start to a slasher horror movie
or a bukake
Old 09-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #39
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a meet. It funny how sketched out most people seem. Weekends are best for me. No way I'm planning though, lol. Guess you could do a small meet first and get pics uploaded and more will show up next time
Old 09-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
or a bukake