Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Calling all southern California Meeting organizers

Old 09-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #41
bigbarlo is on a distinguished road

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
How does this Saturday 7pm sound?
Old 09-19-2013, 02:53 AM   #42
bigbarlo is on a distinguished road

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
or a bukake
are you implying that I am gay? Do I know you? either way
Old 09-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #43
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
This weekend I'll be out of town for my buddy's bachelor party. I'll catch the next one if everyone goes for this weekend.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #44
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I think this is gonna be sick. I am always down for night runs so meeting here and going to cleghorn sounds like a good plan to me. Anything to get out and have a good time
Old 09-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #45
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my suggestion:
Since Chan seems to be the one pushing this, perhaps Chan should plan it. Or at least schedule it.
Also, if you want plenty of people to show, give them about a month's notice. Less than that and you're bumping up against plans already made. More than that and people forget and plan things on top of it. Less than two weeks' notice and you'll get a crowd of crickets.
I'm down, but seeing as Upland is a bit of a drive for me, it would need to be big, planned in advance, and have some kind of killer trail time as part of it.

One question: Are the pinball machines free? Or do we need to bring a bankfull of quarters?
'Cuz if we're talking good beer and free pinball, I may never leave.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #46
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Here's my suggestion:
Since Chan seems to be the one pushing this, perhaps Chan should plan it. Or at least schedule it.
Also, if you want plenty of people to show, give them about a month's notice. Less than that and you're bumping up against plans already made. More than that and people forget and plan things on top of it. Less than two weeks' notice and you'll get a crowd of crickets.
I'm down, but seeing as Upland is a bit of a drive for me, it would need to be big, planned in advance, and have some kind of killer trail time as part of it.

One question: Are the pinball machines free? Or do we need to bring a bankfull of quarters?
'Cuz if we're talking good beer and free pinball, I may never leave.
x2 lets make this a big ass party with lots of trail time