Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Calling all southern California Meeting organizers

Old 09-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
bigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
Calling all southern California Meeting organizers

Hi
If you are responsible for setting up meets in southern California PM me.
A friend of mine has offered a permanent place to meet in a central southern California area. It is conveniently located. I will fill you in on the details. Here are a couple pics to wet your whistle.
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all southern California Meeting organizers-img_3085.jpg   Calling all southern California Meeting organizers-img_3086.jpg  
Old 09-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #2
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Where is "central s. cal?"
Old 09-16-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
bigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

upland area
Old 09-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #6

The place is legendary.
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all southern California Meeting organizers-img_3109.jpg   Calling all southern California Meeting organizers-img_3127.jpg  
Old 09-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #7

5 beer taps, one of the best private pinball collections in socal, tons of well lit parking, BBQ,and very private. Plus he is one of the coolest guys I know. I am not very familiar with upland but aren't there some good trails nearby? We need to get on this guys.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #8
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm confused... You're linking all the sc threads to do a group meet at a location which you don't know the owner personally (ie good friend, family friend)?
Old 09-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #9

25 mins to cleghorn from here. Meet there, then Cleghorn run, then return to get our grub/pinball/beer on? we also can crash there if we have too much of his fine stouts or ipa's. super chill location
Old 09-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #10

very good friend and he is down
Old 09-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #11

This is a private warehouse that my friend owns. sorry for the confusion
Old 09-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #12

Let me start over. I was on my phone trying to type.

My man is Chan. My very good friend owns a ware house. He is an avid pinball collector and airplane pilot. We were talking today and he suggested that we hold meetings at his warehouse. This can be a permanent spot we could meet a "Clubhouse" so to speak. The place is near the 10 freeway and around 25 mins to Cleghorn. In the warehouse are his toys. Pinball machines, a bar with two taps now but he is adding 3 more this week. It has very ample parking, a bathroom, tons of old memorabilia on the wall, and lots of room to crash if need be. I was thinking this may be a permanent "Clubhouse" that we can use. Any questions just hit me up
Old 09-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #13
TTc2013 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
TTc2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbarlo View Post
Let me start over. I was on my phone trying to type.

My man is Chan. My very good friend owns a ware house. He is an avid pinball collector and airplane pilot. We were talking today and he suggested that we hold meetings at his warehouse. This can be a permanent spot we could meet a "Clubhouse" so to speak. The place is near the 10 freeway and around 25 mins to Cleghorn. In the warehouse are his toys. Pinball machines, a bar with two taps now but he is adding 3 more this week. It has very ample parking, a bathroom, tons of old memorabilia on the wall, and lots of room to crash if need be. I was thinking this may be a permanent "Clubhouse" that we can use. Any questions just hit me up
Don't most on here want to meet in the Dez or on the Trailhead, and then camp? at least in SoCal. I know I would.. besides Beer out of a Cooler is way better
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #14

Casey Owner of the "Man Cave" and I
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all southern California Meeting organizers-img_3125.jpg  
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #15
Professionull

Ah I gotcha.

Sounds like a cool place to check out. I would suggest setting up a meet there with one of the local groups and then invite from there on out.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTc2013 View Post
Don't most on here want to meet in the Dez or on the Trailhead, and then camp? at least in SoCal. I know I would.. besides Beer out of a Cooler is way better
you may be right but not everyone can camp out. plus the pinball machines are epic. and the beer thing is debatable
Old 09-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Ah I gotcha.

Sounds like a cool place to check out. I would suggest setting up a meet there with one of the local groups and then invite from there on out.
That is the intention
Old 09-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #18

I will try to get the oc guys out there next meet
Old 09-16-2013, 10:28 PM   #19
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Looks pretty cool. I'm in.