Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Mountain bikers in Ventura County and surrounding areas?

Old 10-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #21
Crodell6 is on a distinguished road
Crodell6's Tacoma Gallery
Hitting up hill canyon around 1600 today
Old 10-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #22
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crodell6 View Post
Hitting up hill canyon around 1600 today
Dam wish If I wasn't helping my friend move id be down
Old 10-16-2013, 06:34 PM   #23
So many fucking mosquitos today.

Depending on my work schedule I might go back tomorrow.
I'm up for a morning ride on Friday.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #24
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So many fucking mosquitos today.

Depending on my work schedule I might go back tomorrow.
I'm up for a morning ride on Friday.
Where is hill canyon by the way
Old 10-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #25
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Man, you guys sure are making riding bikes sound fun... Just wish I could last longer than 5 minutes on bike. Just wish there weren't so many hills!! Lol
Old 10-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #26
Jedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: 0621 Field Radio Operator, Cpl
Name: Josh
Jedi7Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for Fridays and Sundays. Been waiting for it to cool down a bit, I ride Ojai a lot, but down to ride anywhere.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:02 AM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Where is hill canyon by the way
Camarillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Man, you guys sure are making riding bikes sound fun... Just wish I could last longer than 5 minutes on bike. Just wish there weren't so many hills!! Lol
yeah, the up part sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi7Taco View Post
Count me in for Fridays and Sundays. Been waiting for it to cool down a bit, I ride Ojai a lot, but down to ride anywhere.
I've rode in Ojai a couple of times, once at the river bottom and another at Sulfur.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #28
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Yeah the hills suck balls but there's a payoff on the downhill.
Just get a downhill bike and we'll have juanito shuttle us up to the top.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #29
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Yeah the hills suck balls but there's a payoff on the downhill.
Just get a downhill bike and we'll have juanito shuttle us up to the top.
I know an easy trail lets do (suicide)
Old 10-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #30
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
So I went for a ride in the neighborhood today...decided to go into the canyon behind my house...what do I find?
A 60ft drop into a massive ramp with a landing 20ft uphill. Then I find a bunch of jumps carved out around the canyon. Not gonna lie, I ate it twice. Somebody's been busy down there and I appreciate it. I may take a shovel down there and clean it up a bit.
Its the canyon behind Miller park in Moorpark. There's a trailhead just below the park entrance for anyone that wants to take a peek.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
So I went for a ride in the neighborhood today...decided to go into the canyon behind my house...what do I find?
A 60ft drop into a massive ramp with a landing 20ft uphill. Then I find a bunch of jumps carved out around the canyon. Not gonna lie, I ate it twice. Somebody's been busy down there and I appreciate it. I may take a shovel down there and clean it up a bit.
Its the canyon behind Miller park in Moorpark. There's a trailhead just below the park entrance for anyone that wants to take a peek.
So bbq at your place
Old 10-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #32
going to Hill Canyon again at about 10. probably do a long ride if I can.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #34
Did about 5miles. Im out of shape!
Old 10-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #35
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Did about 5miles. Im out of shape!
You down todo chesebro Sunday morning or maybe tomorrow
Old 10-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
You down todo chesebro Sunday morning or maybe tomorrow
I'll let you know, I had to use my GFs Hardrock today since my FSR is waiting for some new Chainrings and it was not a pleasant ride at all. . . Probably the reason for only hitting 5 miles.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:02 PM   #37
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
I'll let you know, I had to use my GFs Hardrock today since my FSR is waiting for some new Chainrings and it was not a pleasant ride at all. . . Probably the reason for only hitting 5 miles.
Sunday morning might work out better for me and I just got a new and rear sprocket its so much better before it would skip
Old 10-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #38
Chainrings wont be here until Tuesday evening.
Are you up for a Wednesday early evening ride?
Old 10-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #39
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Chainrings wont be here until Tuesday evening.
Are you up for a Wednesday early evening ride?
Yeah I'm down actaully I'll be off Wednesday ill pm you my number